“Second time was just as nice”

The Edgewater, A Noble House Hotel
Ranked #39 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
Southern California
“Second time was just as nice”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We had our children with us on this Seattle trip so picking a convenient hotel was important to us. We chose Edgewater again as it is right next door to the Pier to catch the Victoria Clipper for our day trip to see Butchart Gardens. We had a city view room with 2 double beds; room was clean and comfy and we did have a view of the Space Needle (kids loved it). The trains are a little annoying, but I already knew what to expect and didn't bother upgrading since we were only in the hotel to sleep. How does this hotel not have the NBC channel? We stayed during Stanley Cup Finals and had to watch it on our ipad - thank goodness for free wifi. Stay was great and we love the scenery from their lobby.

Room Tip: Upgrade the room to a partial water view or full view to avoid train noise.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Troy B, Manager at The Edgewater, A Noble House Hotel, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
We're so glad to have welcomed you and your family and to hear that you enjoyed the experience so thoroughly. With an array of rooms across our site and innumerable amenities at our disposal, we're happy to create the perfect experience for you, and we encourage you to reach out to the team directly the next time you're headed our way; anything we can do would be our pleasure. Safe travels until we see you again, and thanks for this stay and review!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,438)
Daytona Beach
Reviewed 25 June 2014

A fine hotel with a great location, walking distance to many attractions, Pike market, downtown shopping, and all the pier attrications, The Seattle Aquarium is fun. Must rooms are over the water with great views. Nice little bar with live entertainment. I only stayed for 2 days but will visit again on my next stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
We look forward to welcoming you back and to sharing many more Seattle memories with you. If you didn't have the opportunity to experience Six Seven Restaurant the first time through, we hope to share it and even more of our gracious hospitality in your returning travels. Please be sure to reach out if there's anything we can do to make those even more enjoyable!
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The hotel is very clean and is a good pick. The Edgewater hotel is in a good location (within a short walking distance to the Space Needle and Pike's Market). All the times I've been to Seattle I've never stayed so close to the water. I'm glad my husband picked this hotel. Although we didn't get an ocean view room, our room had a balcony and a good view of the Space Needle.The hotel room had a really nice bathroom! Edgewater has a small gym and a nice restaurant and bar/lounge. The hotel is also close to a nice running trail that runs along the water. Overall, its a great choice.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
We're so glad to have been your Seattle choice and that your time spent here was so enjoyable. We're proud to present you with a site and views that are unlike any other, as well as convenient access to all the region's best offerings. We hope that you'll join us again to share in more of our hospitality!
Redmond
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Great experience, service, food, atmosphere, bar, view, and room. Classic hotel with the perfect modern touches to make it a must stay. We enjoyed every part of our stay and can not wait to come back and spend a few more days.

Room Tip: Ocean views are amazing!
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Troy B, Manager at The Edgewater, A Noble House Hotel, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Thanks for the visit and enthusiastic feedback, Rob. We look forward to your return and to showcasing even more of our site, services and flavors with you. Please be sure to reach out if there's anything we can do to make your returning experiences even more comfortable!
Reviewed 23 June 2014

An enjoyable, relaxing stay with friendly staff and artistic rooms. I really enjoyed the bar area with seating on the ocean side with Groove Lounge music played through the audio system. We went with the city view and there was ample Freight, passenger and commuter traffic which is great if you are a train enthusiast! The location was a short walk to Pike Market Place and Dimitriou's Jazz Alley.

Room Tip: I will be returning to this hotel and location soon.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for visiting and for extending us such kind feedback of your stay, James. We're thrilled that you enjoyed the experience, and we look forward to hosting you again and to showcasing even more of our signature hospitality. Thanks again, and all our best until then!
San Antonio
Reviewed 23 June 2014

A 10-minute walk from Pike Place and directly on the water, this hotel is charming, intimate clean, and a real treat!! We enjoyed dining at Six Seven Restaurant on site, and the staff was very friendly.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
It's such a pleasure to have shared our site and Six Seven Restaurant with you and to hear that you enjoyed them both so thoroughly. Please reach out again the next time you're in Seattle; we'd love to welcome you back!
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Was at this hotel June 20th, through June 22nd for a friend's wedding. Everything was beautiful, staff was friendly, helpful, & quick to handle any requests. My room had the most comfortable pillows I've had in a very long time. Tag on the pillows said Pacific Coast, but when I called to ask about them so I can order some (yes, they felt that good!), the lady that answered my call said to go to a different website. We'll see, gonna order these pillows!! Rooms were beautiful, I had no noise issues with my cityview room, but as exhausted as I was, I'm not shocked. My only issue was the price...even with a group rate, it was high, but, for me, this trip, it was all about my friend, not how much the room was. Price, however, would influence my decision on a return visit...as well as the fact I was charged an additional $120 & some change for room incidentals, in which no one bothered to inform me of, nor was it reflected on my receipt. I would have never known had I not looked at my online bank transactions. If I had of known this at check in, I could have secured that with cash that they could have returned at checkout. Instead, my funds are now tied up until the hold is released. Not good to find out when you're about to take another trip & were relying on that money..

• Stayed June 2014
While we're glad to have welcomed you, we're sorry that our pricing structures were not made abundantly clear at the time of your booking. We certainly aim to be as forthright as possible regarding these, as well as holds, and we apologize if this wasn't communicated properly. We'd certainly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this and any other element of your visit with you, and we hope that you'll reach out to the team with any remaining concerns you might have. We'd love to assist in any way that we can, and we thank you for this stay and feedback.