Stay(ing) here with my family over the long memorial day weekend. Great central location for us with 3 small kids. We get to walk to a lot of great stores, pikes place, restaurants. The hotel is very clean and standard for a Westin. I did have a bad experience with "Louise" the concierge that was on duty 5/26 in the evening which is why I'm giving 4 stars. She was just rude and short when asking about restaurant reservations, I almost just walked away from her. I could feel myself getting mad on the inside. The prior night we talked to the older lady with gray hair who was SOOO sweet and helpful.. Made us feel like we were in a small hotel talking to a friend, helping us.. Louise on the other hand perhaps was having a bad day, but this is your job.. Smile- Be Nice - Don't cut people off when talking- and when people don't understand things because it is there first time in Seattle, don't make them feel dumb... Sorry... I'm still in the hotel and I had to write this as I think someone should advise her attitude...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Downtown Seattle Hotel is the front door to shopping, dining and the vibrant downtown Seattle experience. Leave the car at home and walk to the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, the Great Wheel, the Aquarium and more all within just blocks of our hotel! Take the light rail to and from the airport for just $3 each way. Our brand is truly focused on healthy living while on the road. We feature our 10 layer signature Heavenly Beds for the most comfortable night's sleep. Our RunWestin program takes guests on a guided 3 mile run every Tuesday and Wednesday morning through Seattle's best attractions. With Gear Lending, no need to pack your gym gear, for just $5 guests can borrow fresh New Balance clothing and shoes including brand new socks that are yours to keep! Enjoy our fitness center, indoor pool, and outdoor pool deck. Grab a smoothie or fresh juice at our barista stand, or stay for lunch or dinner at our Relish Burger Bistro serving salads, burgers, and fresh, locally sourced cuisine. For families our Westin Family program provides kids with an interactive journal to document their visit to Seattle with fun games and coloring activities. And don't leave your pet at home! Pets stay free with us as we know they're just like family and our guests can even request a heavenly dog bed and dog food and water bowls at check in. Come enjoy Seattle and take comfort in knowing our staff values you like family. Explore our freshly renovated meeting and event space for your next event or head out for a night on the town with so much to see and door right outside our door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Westin Seattle
- The Westin Hotel Seattle Wa
- Seattle Westin