You can't beat the location of this downtown Seattle location. You can walk to the Space Needle, a couple blocks to the Light Rail and a great mall....I mean really this place is in the center of much.
You pay for that...and the fact that it is a Westin.
But that is where I had a problem...being a Westin I expected a nice clean room, and it wasn't. Our room (with a great view of the city and super comfy beds and linens) felt like it needed to be cleaned; from the hair on the floor to the bits of trash on the floor...felt a bit dirty.
The indoor pool definitely needed to be kept warmer as well...too chilly and too chlorinated!!
I was quite pleased with the workout rooms, yes a cardio room and a weight room, nice set of equipment and choices there.
Service was friendly and did I mention the view- spectacular from our room!
I liked the upscale feel of the lobby and decor, but the room didn't quite match that.
Again, nice location, very good sleep, just needs some cleaning and warming of the pool.
And oh, don't touch the stuff in their mini-fridge filled with mega priced candy and drinks- it'll set their triggers off and you'll see it on your bill; which they'll take off when you tell them you were just looking, but didn't take.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Downtown Seattle Hotel is the front door to shopping, dining and the vibrant downtown Seattle experience. Leave the car at home and walk to the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, the Great Wheel, the Aquarium and more all within just blocks of our hotel! Take the light rail to and from the airport for just $3 each way. Our brand is truly focused on healthy living while on the road. We feature our 10 layer signature Heavenly Beds for the most comfortable night's sleep. Our RunWestin program takes guests on a guided 3 mile run every Tuesday and Wednesday morning through Seattle's best attractions. With Gear Lending, no need to pack your gym gear, for just $5 guests can borrow fresh New Balance clothing and shoes including brand new socks that are yours to keep! Enjoy our fitness center, indoor pool, and outdoor pool deck. Grab a smoothie or fresh juice at our barista stand, or stay for lunch or dinner at our Relish Burger Bistro serving salads, burgers, and fresh, locally sourced cuisine. For families our Westin Family program provides kids with an interactive journal to document their visit to Seattle with fun games and coloring activities. And don't leave your pet at home! Pets stay free with us as we know they're just like family and our guests can even request a heavenly dog bed and dog food and water bowls at check in. Come enjoy Seattle and take comfort in knowing our staff values you like family. Explore our freshly renovated meeting and event space for your next event or head out for a night on the town with so much to see and door right outside our door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Westin Seattle
- The Westin Hotel Seattle Wa
- Seattle Westin