The Westin Seattle
US$319
US$219
Priceline
2,965 results
All reviewsnorth towerheavenly bedgreat locationspace needlespg memberpike place markethigh floorconcierge desklobby barself parkwithin walking distancelight railpuget soundbusiness tripcity viewcentral locationacross the street
Reviewed 23 March 2014

My husband had never been to Seattle before (I was stationed there in the Navy and he was stationed in VA in the Army) so when he came to visit I decided to book us a nice room in the city. I shelled out a few extra bucks to get us a room with a view of the Space Needle. Be careful when you do this because you can request that view, and they can put the request in your reservation, but they only have a few of these rooms and they can not promise one. Pretty much you have to show up and hope that you get it. I called and bugged them about it for 2 weeks before we showed up and it worked because we had a beautiful view. I have never been a fan of Seattle and pretty much hated the state for the entire time I was stationed there, but I will admit that the room made it look great. It stopped raining just long enough for us to enjoy what we had paid for. The rooms themselves are a little snug, but very nicely furnished and high quality. I would definetly stay there again. The staff was very professional and the location was in the middle of a lot of things.

Room Tip: Spend the extra money for a Space Needle View Room and then call to make sure you're going to get it!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
AshleyGuestServices, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. We are thrilled to hear that you were able to enjoy one of our stunning views of the Space Needle. We hope that you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Sales team was hard to deal with. When dealing with this hotel contract wise, be detailed and don't assume. Service staff was great. In house restaurant delicious. Walking distance to the Pike Market and Stratosphere. Food at near by restaurants, great!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Vivian C
Reviewed 20 March 2014

This hotel is a treat. The room is very clean and the staff very courteous. The bed mattress is one of the best I have slept in. If you forget your gym clothes, they will lend you clothes and even the shoes. Nice extra touch for those who travel light on business.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Viaggio2611
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I enjoyed my two nights in the Westin--bed was wonderfully comfortable, room large, and there's something very pleasant about the non-standard shape of the room (the hotel towers are round) and the way there's a bit of separation between you and the door to the hall. Even my non-view room had a nice view with a tiny glimpse of a lake. In the room, peaceful and quiet as I could wish.

I've knocked off a star because when I arrived the coffee maker hadn't been cleaned and the supplies for coffee weren't filled. Luckily I happened to check in the afternoon--I'd have been pretty unhappy if I'd wakened and found I couldn't make a cup of coffee first thing. The staff were very apologetic and a half hour after I phoned down a lovely person came with many fresh supplies. (Cleaning the old grounds myself wouldn't have bothered me that much.)

Every other aspect of room was very clean--so this was just an oversight, cleary--it was all in a cupboard that hadn't been checked.

This is also one of those hotels that gives you free internet in the lobby but charges for use in the room--which at this point just feels ridiculous.

Easy walk to the Convention Center and many great restaurants. I'd happily stay at this Westin again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank jhpac
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Enjoyed staying at the Westin, everything was very nice, but the Hotel does have some age on it. The Rooms were very nice. Nice Location near the Monorail and Light rail. You can take it form the airport to about a block away, I would not rent a car unless you needed to get way outside the city, it was $46 a day to Valet.

Room Tip: They have Non-Smoking floors.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family