We traveled w friends to Seattle and stayed at the wonderful westin Seattle. Trevor checked us in promptly upon our arrival (which was early in the day) and we went to the lovely room with an unexpected view of the gorgeous city skyline and the Pacific.
The bathroom was a bonus with its decorative interior and beautiful bathtub ready for soaking, and a large lush Turkish shower head.
We promptly deposited our bags and went downstairs to Relish. Terri was terrific and easily accommodated our traveling party of 9 cheerfully and promptly, with delightful food (truly excellent burgers and sides) and coffee afterward. She also handled our party early the next morning and even remembered our drink preferences from the night before, and happily gave suggestions for local purchases (she is terrific management material odor the westin team for sure!)
We were within a 5 minute walk of Nordstroms, the Westlake shopping center and the monorail, which we took to our stop for the Safeco baseball field to see the Texas rangers play the beloved Seattle home team, the Mariners.
My girlfriend and I took the rail back at 9:30, and felt quite safe walking back the 5 minutes to the hotel.
We were also a 10 minute walk from Pike Place Market and the original Starbucks, so we took them there also, in addition to a walk through the market - so the hotel is remarkably convenient to most locations downtown.
Upon our return to the hotel, on the return portion of our cruise, we stayed on the 33rd floor with a lovely view of the Puget sound - a beautiful vista from our windows.
We accidentally moved a water bottle in the mini bar and Mr. Butter at the front desk smilingly adjusted the accidental charge for us, while the concierge gave us maps and info for the museums and walking directions to the monorail, since both were again only a few blocks away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Downtown Seattle Hotel is the front door to shopping, dining and the vibrant downtown Seattle experience. Leave the car at home and walk to the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, the Great Wheel, the Aquarium and more all within just blocks of our hotel! Take the light rail to and from the airport for just $3 each way. Our brand is truly focused on healthy living while on the road. We feature our 10 layer signature Heavenly Beds for the most comfortable night's sleep. Our RunWestin program takes guests on a guided 3 mile run every Tuesday and Wednesday morning through Seattle's best attractions. With Gear Lending, no need to pack your gym gear, for just $5 guests can borrow fresh New Balance clothing and shoes including brand new socks that are yours to keep! Enjoy our fitness center, indoor pool, and outdoor pool deck. Grab a smoothie or fresh juice at our barista stand, or stay for lunch or dinner at our Relish Burger Bistro serving salads, burgers, and fresh, locally sourced cuisine. For families our Westin Family program provides kids with an interactive journal to document their visit to Seattle with fun games and coloring activities. And don't leave your pet at home! Pets stay free with us as we know they're just like family and our guests can even request a heavenly dog bed and dog food and water bowls at check in. Come enjoy Seattle and take comfort in knowing our staff values you like family. Explore our freshly renovated meeting and event space for your next event or head out for a night on the town with so much to see and door right outside our door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Westin Seattle
- The Westin Hotel Seattle Wa
- Seattle Westin