The Westin Seattle
US$319
US$219
Priceline
2,965 results
All reviewsnorth towerheavenly bedgreat locationspace needlespg memberpike place markethigh floorconcierge desklobby barself parkwithin walking distancelight railpuget soundbusiness tripcity viewcentral locationacross the street
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I was very happy when I arrived at the Westin Seattle. The staff was very cordial, got us checked in quickly, and our room was lovely. The "heavenly beds" are wonderful! We had an excellent view. Located only a few blocks away was a mall with restaurants and movie theater. We also had a short walk to the Monorail, which took us to the Space Needle.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Karen C
AshleyGuestServices, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for the fantastic review. We are thrilled to have provided an excellent stay for your first visit to Seattle. We hope to be your home away from home while you are in the Emerald City!

Hi

this was my third time at this hotel. the other two times I was a solo.. This trip I wanted to say on the top floors and see the water views. We paid a lot more for these rooms than the regular standed room. On the way to Seattle my friend fell outside my house and hurt her ankle very badly. It was a serve sprain. Upon entering the room I looked out and said to a wonderful bell man. where the water. He pointed out a silver outside the windowof water. Not very happy but tired from traveling across the country. Next morning I went down to front desk and complained abiut no sea view. I was moved to the other tower. We got more of a water view but I was still not happy with it. I wanted a water view so I could watch the cruise ships coming and going. w}This would not happen in this room. I did not want to move again as my friend was just about bedridden with her ankle and we hoping it would heal as we were going on a cruise that Sunday.. Now the room This was not worth the price I paid for it. It was at better a standard room. I thought we were going into a delex room or even a better room than I would pay a lot less. From the view I had in 2nd room we stayed at I would seen the same thing. We stayed June 17-22
the service was wonderful in your restaurant

Room Tip: don't bother with Higher rooms Buildings block and rooms are standard. save your money
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Maryglynn

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience with us. We are glad to hear that you had great customer service at Relish. With regards to the room and view, we apologize that we fell short of your expectations. Please feel free to contact me at ashley.mcfarland@westin.com if you would like to provide further details. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is right in the heart of downtown Seattle. We were fortunate as Starwood members to get a floor high up w a great view of the city. I lost myth reading glasses and one of the front desk persons helped me find them in the restaurant! Speaking of restaurants, they treated me great everyday for breakfast! Greeted me by name and made me feel special. It was a wonderful stay. Definitely would recommend this hotel. The bedding is also crisp and so clean!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We have stayed here four times over the past year. Each time we have had a great experience and no complaints! The staff are friendly, attentive and keen to help. They want to make sure you enjoy your stay. Parking is a little expensive but you're right in downtown - so not much of a surprise there. The food is also quite good but a little pricy (especially room service!). The location is perfectly central and a couple blocks away from pretty much everything in downtown. The rooms are always clean and very well kept. I highly recommend this hotel and can't wait to stay here again.

Room Tip: The higher your room - the better the view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your great review! We look forward to having you join us on your next visit to the Emerald City.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This hotel is convenient and centrally located. Self Parking adjacent to the hotel is an easy in and out and has a direct entrance to the Hotel. Most of the rooms in each tower have a great view of Seattle, however, if you get one with a view of Puget Sound, Lake Union or the Space Needle it is quite spectacular! Check in was easy and the lobby is large and open with a dining area and a bar. The room accommodations are nice especially the large windows that allow great views of Seattle and easy to get to without a lot of walking down hallways. Elevators are fast so the higher you go the better the view! Nordstroms and Macy's are a couple of blocks away along with other great shopping. The Palace Kitchen, Dahlia, and Lola restaurants are nearby. Bacco is a definite must for breakfast!

Room Tip: This hotel is convenient and centrally located. Self Parking adjacent to the hotel is an easy in and out and has a direct entrance to the Hotel. Most of the rooms in each tower have a great view of Seattle, however, if you get one with a view of Puget Sound, Lake Union or the Space Needle it is quite spectacular! Nordstroms and Macy's are a couple of blocks away. The Palace Kitchen, Dahlia, and Lola restaurants nearby. Bacco is a definite must for breakfast!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family