Returned to Seattle after several days on the road and sightseeing, and the Westin was an excellent choice for a final night in town and morning dash to the airport. The room was unexpectedly large, even though "traditional" (meaning no nice view). The pool and fitness center are easy to access and open late. The hotel is an easy walk to Pike Place and other in-town attractions and restaurants. Great breakfast bakery two blocks away.
Outrageous was the $46/night parking charge ($41 if self-parked) and the multiple-dollar-per hour charges for internet access in the rooms. Even the computers in the "business center" charge 40 cents per minute for internet access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Downtown Seattle Hotel is the front door to shopping, dining and the vibrant downtown Seattle experience. Leave the car at home and walk to the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, the Great Wheel, the Aquarium and more all within just blocks of our hotel! Take the light rail to and from the airport for just $3 each way. Our brand is truly focused on healthy living while on the road. We feature our 10 layer signature Heavenly Beds for the most comfortable night's sleep. Our RunWestin program takes guests on a guided 3 mile run every Tuesday and Wednesday morning through Seattle's best attractions. With Gear Lending, no need to pack your gym gear, for just $5 guests can borrow fresh New Balance clothing and shoes including brand new socks that are yours to keep! Enjoy our fitness center, indoor pool, and outdoor pool deck. Grab a smoothie or fresh juice at our barista stand, or stay for lunch or dinner at our Relish Burger Bistro serving salads, burgers, and fresh, locally sourced cuisine. For families our Westin Family program provides kids with an interactive journal to document their visit to Seattle with fun games and coloring activities. And don't leave your pet at home! Pets stay free with us as we know they're just like family and our guests can even request a heavenly dog bed and dog food and water bowls at check in. Come enjoy Seattle and take comfort in knowing our staff values you like family. Explore our freshly renovated meeting and event space for your next event or head out for a night on the town with so much to see and door right outside our door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Westin Seattle
- The Westin Hotel Seattle Wa
- Seattle Westin