“Good location, cheap and comfortable room”

Travelodge Seattle by the Space Needle
Ranked #74 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 21 March 2014

The rooms were nothing special, but the bed was comfortable, the room was clean and the price was reasonable. It is only two short blocks to the Space Needle, Chihuly Museum, & Monorail entrance. It is near both a McDonalds and a Walgreens. The breakfast room was great with plenty of options, both hot and cold. I would recommend to others and would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Amy1550

Reviewed 18 March 2014

This hotel is in a very central location. I travelled with my 2 young children and decided to stay here because it's so close to the Children's Museum, Space Centre, etc. The staff are friendly. We were given a free room upgrade. The breakfast is not good- not a lot of hot choices, and the hot items were not tasty. The hot items seemed microwaved-not very healthy looking or tasting. The worst part of our stay was being able to hear the hotel guests next door. The walls are so thin-you can hear everything that is being said. For me and my family, it was especially appalling because the guests next to us were swearing constantly, and discussing being drunk and smoking marijuana...I guess this is the kind of clientele that is drawn to budget hotels-my fault for not knowing better-should've spent a bit more money on a better hotel to ensure a family friendly atmosphere...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank T S
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Outside I was a bit skeptical but inside is very nice. Parking fees sucked but if u haven't noticed just about every hotel downtown seattle will have them. Most comfortable beds I have stayed in we even tried to book another night but they were full:( not only comfortable but clean and lots of room way better compared to other high priced ones! staff was nice and friendly as well:)

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sandra T
Reviewed 13 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
2  Thank Larry F
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

You can easily walk to the Space Needle, EMP, etc in under five minutes. Restaurants are also in walking distance as well. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Solid continental breakfast, and free coffee/water/tea in lobby at all times. Only negative is that the walls were thin so we could hear our neighbors easily. Other than that it was perfect!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Koolaid007
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We came to Seattle for the Pac-12 Women's Basketball Tournament at Key Arena. The location was great for that - just across Seattle Center. The breakfast was much better than this type of hotel usually has. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was nice and helpful. We were on the first floor next to the breakfast room - very convenient as two of us use mobility scooters. Nice to have breakfast so close!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2014

After a pretty long flight all you ever want to do is just get to your hotel, so on that feeling and with the expectations of not being that great a hotel my sister and I were very surprised when arriving.
We checked in pretty easy and the lady on reception was very helpful. Found that our room was very spacious and clean so couldnt fault it at all. It had everything we needed.
If your lucky enough you get an amzing view of the Space Neddle, our view of the Space Neddle was outside our front door. This was good enough because to be honest I dont spend my time on holiday looking out of my window for hours...........
The only reason I couldnt give it a five star was because the shower didnt work properly and it was cold. I was only staying for the one night so didnt bother until I left to explain the shower wasnt working.
Breakfast was included but due to renovation was located in a hotel over the road, have to say though it was lovely and couldnt fault it at all, had quite a lot to choose from.
For the price this hotel was excellent value and I would definitely recommend maybe even stay again if I visit again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends