“Great Boutique Hotel”

Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle
Ranked #13 of 102 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Hotel Vintage Park may be part of a large hotel group, but you are indeed treated in a very personal fashion from the valets, front desk personnel, to housekeeping, you are well taken care of. We were greeted by smiling & personable employees/representatives of the Kimpton Corp. Our room, 904, was spotless, well appointed, with upscale amenities. Join the Kimpton club for upgrades & specials! Our resvs were made online & all requests were effortlessly dealt with, including a special rate on an upgrade corner king room with a view of the Seattle Library at Spring & 5th, as well as a peak bay view. Dinner resvs were promptly handled for 'Tulio's', which is adjacent to the hotel. Value, convenience, hospitality, ambience - all at one very favorable price - highly recommended!

Room Tip: Request a room on higher floor due to city traffic, corner rooms seem more spacious
There are newer reviews for Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle

Reviewed 8 May 2012

Excellent place...after long flight from Sydney,Australia, via LA,CA, we finally made to the hotel. Reception was absolutely amazing - friendly, very fast, explained everything about daily wine tasting and morning tea/coffee, gave invaluable advice about the second best place for the dinner (after the hotel restaurant :-)) preferred by locals rather than tourists...
Our accommodation was upgraded automatically at no extra cost. It was pleasant surprise...
Location is very convenient within walking distance to all Seattle downtown attractions. Many thanks for personnel making out stay memorable.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2012

My husband and I spent 3 nights in Seattle as the last leg of our vacation and took advantage of the "Think Spring" promotion, receiving 20% off of a 3 night stay. We were first greeted by a very friendly valet staff who couldn't have made us feel more welcome. When we checked in at the front desk we were surprised with an upgrade to a king deluxe corner room (I had reserved a standard queen). We also arrived too late for the daily wine reception, so we were given vouchers to receive a free glass of wine at the bar at our convenience. Each time we needed our car, the valet asked if we had directions. One also made sure we told the front desk we were driving a hybrid so we would received a 50% discount on the daily parking rate.

The hotel is in a great location downtown and within walking distance to the Waterfront, Pike's Public Market, Belltown, Capital Hill and Pioneer Square and the Space Needle. There are also numerous bars and restaurants within a few blocks of the hotel.

This was our second experience with a Kimpton hotel and I will definitely recommend this chain to my friends.

Room Tip: The King Deluxe corner room was roomy with lots of natural light.
1  Thank Lori P
Reviewed 3 May 2012

From the moment we checked in we knew this was the hotel for us. The Very friendly and accommodating front desk staff made us feel welcome from the word Hello. Room was immaculately clean (which is unusual for an older remodeled hotel ), bed was very comfortable. Although we rarely do room-service, we chose to do so one morning for toast and coffee-- even this was 1st class service.

Most impressive was the nightly wine tasting/reception. Not only were the Washington selections outstanding; Anthony, our host, was very welcoming and entertaining. He is the Front Office Mgr for the Hotel. All Hotels should be so lucky to have someone like Anthony hosting guest events.

Great Hotel... Great Staff... Great Stay!!!!

Room Tip: Interior rooms face a wall and courtyard... Still plenty of light, and wall is painted with nice mu...
Reviewed 3 May 2012

I always like to stay at Kimpton Hotels when I travel for work because of their great locations and service. On my most recent visit, service was absolutely amazing. I somehow left my laptop on the desk in my hotel room, but only realized when going through security at the airport. I called the front desk and they sprung into action and had someone DRIVE MY LAPTOP TO THE AIRPORT - disaster averted! Wow! I am still incredulous.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Think of the lobby as a small library with Ralph Lauren fixing drinks. Fireplace is perfect for Seattle weather. Everyone to a person was smiling, helpful and eager to please. The restaurant is outstanding whether or not you stay here. A morning coffee in the lobby, followed by a table breakfast in Tullio and the day is golden. My request for a quiet upper floor was filled and upgraded. I didn't want to get out of the bed!! Room Service was efficient and hot, even at 11 pm. Wine at happy hour....just stay when you're in town. Then you'll understand.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2012

First the good news: it was a relatively nice stay (April 22 through 29) because of location. We could go everywhere walking and using a little public transportation.
We have gotten the Queen room with accessibility feature. The room size was OK for me, as I was not "tied up" to a wheelchair. If I am unable to walk at all the room would be terribly small. Fortunately, the bathroom was of a great size; however, bathtub size was terrible. Since I have to use bathtub chair, I experienced uncomfortable tidiness. The chair hardly fit inside; moreover, I could not move in the bathtub without hitting my elbows.
The restaurant: I was surprised; everything was overpriced for the quality of food.