“A Fantastic Boutique Hotel Experience”

Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle
Ranked #14 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersGold level
“A Fantastic Boutique Hotel Experience”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I have stayed in Seattle a number of times and will definitely choose Hotel Vintage Park for my next trip. I was recently in town for a conference at the convention center and it was a 6 minute walk away. It's close to other attractions as well - Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square, the monorail to the Space Needle.
Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I am a AAA member and got a great deal that included a $25 per day voucher to the wonderful restaurant in the building. I was able to use it for the meal of my choosing each day. I also received $10 to use in the minibar. I chose not to and they took it off the bottom line of my bill. I was on the 4th floor overlooking Spring street and I had no trouble getting to sleep at night. The bed was heavenly - extremely comfortable. Both the bedroom and bath were of a good size. Some boutique hotels have tiny rooms but that was not the case here.
There were several amenities available that I was unable to take advantage of because of work commitments. Next time I most definitely plan to partake: All guests were invited to a wine tasting each evening and I'm sorry I was not able to join the festivities. Also, you can request spa services in your room, I believe until 9:00 pm. I did not return until later than that each evening but I found this to be very unique and something I would normally try to do.
I love this hotel and it will definitely be my first choice next time I am in Seattle. It is a fantastic value.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Catherine S
Amanda P, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Catherine S, you are making us blush! Thank you so much for the review and for making us your go-to Seattle hotel. We're flattered : ) AAA is a great way to get discounted dining at Tulio (and you can't visit the Vintage Park without eating at Tulio!). Be sure to reach out to our concierge before your next visit to plan those spa services!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (392)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We loved the Vintage Park Hotel! We stayed here for two nights before a cruise in September. The location of the hotel was perfect, and the room we had was small but beautifully furnished and very comfortable.

We ate in the adjoining restaurant, Tulio, for dinner and breakfast and thought both meals were very good. We also enjoyed the hotel's "happy hour" where a local winemaker was featured.

Room Tip: Our room faces an alley/wall, but it was very quiet and we didn't mind not having a view. I did...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
We are so happy to welcome you to the Vintage Park family! This is our home away from home, and it's a pleasure to share that with you : )
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 4 October 2013

My wife and I spent 4 nights at Hotel Vintage Park. Loved it! Staff was great and responsive. Room was very comfortable. It was a treat that the hotel restaurant was really good - had breakfast twice & a wonderful dinner.

Room Tip: Room 1106 was great...nice sitting area; really comfortable bed :-)
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
I agree--our staff is great : ) But it's easy when our guests are so much fun to have visit! Thanks so much for the review, Bill B.
Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

A frequent traveler, remembered Tulio from a previous trip, good check in, valet, check out, room on 3rd floor with a view of the trash bins and maintenance area, but: wine tasting ambiance and experience crowded, slow and impersonal with standing only in your staked out spot; needed a cab...not available...had to walk to a busier hotel location for a cab queue; wanted a nightcap at 11pm...not available...advised to go somewhere else...so,we did across the street to the Fairmont Four Seasons Olympic Hotel. Like I said, just OK. Will probably stay somewhere else, more mid town next time. But I will patronize Tulio again...a nice white tablecloth dining experience with good food and service.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
It looks like we fell a bit short of your expectations this stay, and we'd love a chance to make it up to you. Please email me at amanda.parsons@vintagepark.com and let me know just how we can craft your perfect Seattle getaway. I'll even stake you out a spot at wine hour ; )
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 October 2013

The Vintage Park although a member of a group of hotels has a character and charm all of its own. We found every member of the staff we came into contact with both in person and on the telephone very friendly and courteous. Our room was very spacious with a separate seating area. Room service was very efficient and the food well prepared and presented. We also had a rather nice .inexpensive, by US standards, Chardonnay.
After nearly 22 hours travelling the Vintage Park provided the calming atmosphere we needed.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for joining our Kimpton family, David E--hope to find you relaxing at the Vintage Park next time you're in the U.S.!
Newport, Oregon
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We found the Hotel Vintage Park staff to be extremely professional, friendly and on the ball. They responded quickly to everything we needed. Every time we walked through the lobby we were greeted and made to feel welcome. We're a same-sex couple and felt totally welcome. We also had our 8 year old son, and our puppy with us, and they had a great time too. The room was pretty small, so just be prepared to not have a ton of space. But it was a nice room, and nice people!

Green Features: We need rooms to be chemical free, and they were! The windows don't open, so we couldn't get any fresh air into the room. But still, the room was very clean, and the products they used were truly environmentally friendly.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
At Kimpton, we pride ourselves on being unique--as individuals, and a company--which makes us grateful to have such diverse guests to share our Vintage Park home with! Hope to see you and your family again soon.
Southern California
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We spent 3 nights recently at Hotel Vintage Park. Checking in and out was the fastest process I've ever had which was nice. Our room was more spacious that I had prepared myself for which was a nice perk to unwind in after a day of walking those hilly streets. I'm glad we had an umbrella in our closet since it rained the entire time we were visiting. The yoga mat was a perk since I was able to stretch those achy legs and back from all the walking.

The wine tasting in the early evening was such a nice perk as well. We were able to mingle with other guests and enjoy local wines. We did have to laugh it off that the Oregon wine distributor had a very light hand with my pours and a very heavy hand with my husbands pours, every time.....

We did ask to have a goldfish for the weekend and he was a hit to watch. He didn't like too much movement or noise near his bowl and would kick up water and rocks out of the bowl when we did get too close - we assumed it was a He :)

We've never stayed at a Kimpton property before and will next time there's one in the city were visiting! Being free Loyalty members we enjoyed free Wifi as well.

Tulio was tasty, and the service was great.
Lara our concierge gave us great brunch and dinner recommendations as well.
Wish we were still in Seattle!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
The Vintage Park has everything you keep for a Seattle escape--whether you venture up and down the hills with umbrella in hand, or simply stay with us for wine, dinner, and a good book by the fire. We wish you were still here too...so hurry back : )