“Time to Stay at HVP!”

Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle
Ranked #15 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Stayed here for a week due to business. The hotel has been completely renovated and it is fantastic! The rooms are large and comfortable with a very appealing decor. Internet- desk- etc all worked very well. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Location is excellent as you can walk to most places down town Seattle.
I will be back!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on an upper floor. You will have some sun if it is shining.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank andrew2ava
Amanda P, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Wow--thank you!! We'll see you soon : )

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Just stayed here for the night in one of the newly redecorated rooms. This property was getting pretty long in the tooth but now the rooms reflect a modern, boutique feel. They are about halfway done so you have a good chance of getting one. As an Inner Circle member it shouldn't be an issue if you ask. Lobby is a mess and is undergoing a renovation which can be tricky. I was nearly hit by construction materials being carried by a worker and inhaled sawdust which was unpleasant to say the least. I knew there was construction going in, but be forewarned. Once its done, this will be a nice up to date boutique in a great location. The fruit plate was the best fruit (literally) I have ever eaten. It was good for getting the sawdust taste out of my mouth.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Drewmc50

Thank you for your patience--the Hotel Vintage is now looking incredible from the lobby up, and I hope we'll get to treat you to another fruit plate soon!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

My sister & I stayed at this lovely boutique hotel for our annual Sisters' Weekend. The staff could not have been more helpful or delightful - without exception the best I've dealt with throughout many years of travel. Beautiful decor, and can't wait to see what it will be like after the renovations are complete. We had room service dinner from Tulio's and I am now addicted to their smoked salmon ravioli - to die for!!! We are going to make Hotel Vintage Park part of our annual tradition, instead of trying a new hotel each year. It's too good to miss!

Room Tip: Until the renovations are complete probably best to ask for rooms farthest from work areas.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Suzy M

Welcome to our Kimpton family--be sure to let us know before your next visit so we can be sure you and the ladies get the VIP treatment!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

1st thing I want to say is Thank you!
Wonderful experience, outstanding staff fair rates and felt truly spoiled. Awesome location, good restaurant. Trusted, service oriented staff so much so that we never even noticed the renovations at the time of our stay. We will be back to the Vintage count on that!!

Room Tip: best to get the staff ask you what your doing who is with you and how long are you going to stay &qu...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank J B

Thank you! And you can be sure to count on that same wonderful team greeting you from our stunning new digs : )

Reviewed 22 February 2014

We went for valentines/40th birthday party! Accommodations outstanding considering the park is going through a renovation. We were able to stay in a newly remodeled room, beautiful! We loved the goat on our pillow, "Vinny".

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Kelli R

WE are spoiled to have recieved so much support during this process---can't wait to have you back to see Vinny in his new and improved habitat!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

This was my first time at this hotel, stayed 1 night on business. The hotel is undergoing renovations, and the Room 302 check in desk is a bit unusual, but otherwise, I enjoyed my stay. I had a higher floor, renovated room. It was nicely decorated and quiet and for the most part, the staff was friendly. Dinner and breakfast at the restaurant were delicious! Rooms are not equipped with coffee makers, so if you enjoy a cup while dressing, be sure to specifically request one. (I didn't find out they were available until much later)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank OregonSp8

Please come and see the finished product--it's a beautiful new Vintage : )

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Very nice room and very helpful staff, but what a surprise when we arrived at the hotel to realize that they were under construction. There is no lobby or reception, you actually do your check in a room, where they installed a random banquet table to use as a desk.
next morning constructions started around 9am, builders using hammers and drills just on the top of my bed . I called the reception and was told "I m sorry but the hotel is under construction".???what???
Ok I get it but on my hollidays I like to relax and sleep in the morning that s why I book in a 4 star hotel, for comfort. If they told me it would be so I probably would have been to an other hotel.
I will consider to go back to hotel vintage park if they promise me no drilling before breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank mathbc2014
Amanda P, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Please do come back and see the finished product this spring--we are so grateful for everyone's patience! Nothing but good surprises on the horizon : )