“These people "GET IT!"”

Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle
Ranked #13 of 102 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I like this entire hotel chain having spent times in the ones in San Francisco, Seattle and Washington DC. They understand the concept "customer service." The receptionists do greet you with a smile and automatically recognize you as being a "In Touch Member," by giving you a $10 perk. There are wine receptions where you actually chat with other visitors from areas unknown to you, which is a great experience. The locations are within a reach of entertainment. My room was comfortable big, clean and very updated in terms of decor. I like the idea that they promote "green" , are dog-friendly and most of all they encourage a "balance" in your life by subtlety having a yoga mat in the closet. The big plush robes are nice as are the socks. Try it once and then you will do what I do.........search for the sister hotels in the country.

Room Tip: Go to Tulio the Restaurant on property.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank PBBV
Amanda P, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Wow--thank you!!! We are so lucky to have a team that loves what they do--how could we not with guests like you?!

There are newer reviews for Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I stayed here during all the construction, but still really enjoyed my stay. The hotel is in a great location, close to all that downtown has to offer. The bed was comfy and the bathroom had nice shampoo and soaps. My AC/heat broke on the second day, but they sent someone to fix it ASAP. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Amanda P, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

We can't wait to have you back at the Hotel Vintage --you'll have the same fantastic staff waiting to greet you, and a gorgeous new look : )

Reviewed 14 March 2014

First, I will address the construction. The lobby is in progress however I did not have to run an obstacle course to get to the front desk or to the elevators. My one night stay was quiet and I was not woken by hammering or banging noises. Some floors are under renovation but I did not see guests put in rooms on those floors.
Second, the employees are all super nice and helpful. I filled out my online survey and I was promptly contacted about my small concern.
Third, the room was wonderful, hip and stylish. What I would expect from a Seattle boutique hotel. Bed was comfy, bathroom was fab (except low lighting) and the living room was spacious while being functional. Loved the new decor but thought the drapes were a pain in the butt to close! No biggie!
Fourth, I ordered late night room service. The cheeseburger was very good. Service was prompt and I fell into the comfy bed a happy camper!!

Room Tip: Top floor was fab
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your understanding while we released our new Vintage--we look forward to having you back to show it all off, lobby included!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Stayed here for a week with my family in October and we couldn't say enough about how great the place was and how friendly the staff was. We came and went at all hours between arriving from the airport, leaving for city activities, taking day trips, and leaving for the airport, but no matter when it was the staff was friendly, good with my kids, and especially helpful in providing directions and recommendations. The room was very nice - spacious and nicely decorated. We are looking at planning our next family vacation and I hope to find a Kimpton hotel to stay in because this was such a great stay. I have never left a hotel and made a point to look that 'brand" up again. Thank you for helping make our memories in Seattle so great!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Shanna D

I am so happy we made a Kimpton fan for life--we hope to see you and the family back here soon!

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Stayed here for a week due to business. The hotel has been completely renovated and it is fantastic! The rooms are large and comfortable with a very appealing decor. Internet- desk- etc all worked very well. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Location is excellent as you can walk to most places down town Seattle.
I will be back!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on an upper floor. You will have some sun if it is shining.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank andrew2ava

Wow--thank you!! We'll see you soon : )

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Just stayed here for the night in one of the newly redecorated rooms. This property was getting pretty long in the tooth but now the rooms reflect a modern, boutique feel. They are about halfway done so you have a good chance of getting one. As an Inner Circle member it shouldn't be an issue if you ask. Lobby is a mess and is undergoing a renovation which can be tricky. I was nearly hit by construction materials being carried by a worker and inhaled sawdust which was unpleasant to say the least. I knew there was construction going in, but be forewarned. Once its done, this will be a nice up to date boutique in a great location. The fruit plate was the best fruit (literally) I have ever eaten. It was good for getting the sawdust taste out of my mouth.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Drewmc50

Thank you for your patience--the Hotel Vintage is now looking incredible from the lobby up, and I hope we'll get to treat you to another fruit plate soon!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

My sister & I stayed at this lovely boutique hotel for our annual Sisters' Weekend. The staff could not have been more helpful or delightful - without exception the best I've dealt with throughout many years of travel. Beautiful decor, and can't wait to see what it will be like after the renovations are complete. We had room service dinner from Tulio's and I am now addicted to their smoked salmon ravioli - to die for!!! We are going to make Hotel Vintage Park part of our annual tradition, instead of trying a new hotel each year. It's too good to miss!

Room Tip: Until the renovations are complete probably best to ask for rooms farthest from work areas.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Suzy M

Welcome to our Kimpton family--be sure to let us know before your next visit so we can be sure you and the ladies get the VIP treatment!