“Top-notch hotel in Seattle” 5 of 5 bubbles

Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle
Ranked #14 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersGold level
Fairfax, Virginia
“Top-notch hotel in Seattle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

The Hotel Vintage in Seattle is really excellent. The rooms are up-to-date, the staff is everything you would expect from a 5 star hotel, the location is very near the snazzy library, it's an easy walk into the center of town, and there is free wine from 5-6 PM (need I say more!). Try it. You'll love it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Amanda P, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Thank you! We strive for everything you expect, and then a surprise or two : ) Like wines from 12 of the top wineries in the state available by the glass and bottle, and access to the Columbia Tower club when you book our King Reserve room. Come discover more of the Vintage soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (389)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

This was part of our Pacific NW vacation from Florida. The location is close to Pike's Market, restaurants, the monorail, and shopping. The lobby, and adjacent bar and restaurant has a great vibe to it. The staff is simply outstanding, tending to your every need, especially the front desk. The rooms are pretty spacious for a downtown big city hotel, and are updated. I highly recommend this hotel for pleasure or business. Bob

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you, Bob--we dig the vibe around here too : ) The Hotel Vintage is a collaberation of all the reasons we're proud to call Seattle home--good food, good wine, and strangers that feel like old friends.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

I can't say enough good things about this place! It was warm and inviting and to my surprise, dog friendly!
I had a hiccup checking in (my room wasn't ready and I need to head out for an important dinner.) But they took the time to send up a bottle of wine and a hand written note of apology. Very sweet!
The room was a bit tight but who really cares? In a beautiful place irk Seattle, who wants to stay inside?
Tulio, the hotel restaurant was amazing. Don't forget to check it out!
All in all, I was very pleased with my stay!

Oh yeah and did I mention free wifi if you're in the loyalty program?!

• Stayed July 2014
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hiccups happen, but thankfully we have a team of people who will do everything they can to make it right. Thank you for being our guest, and I hope we'll see you and your pup again soon : )
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Traveling for business and having stayed in Kimpton hotels before, I decided to stay here for two nights - and it did not disappoint. Upon my late arrival, staff were very accomodating. The room was lovely and so comfortable - love the leopard robes. Location is great - everything is in walking distance from Pike's Market, Capitol Hill's nightlife and to all 300 Starbucks within a 2-mile radius. Added perks: bikes available to cruise the city and the Happy wine hour - friendly and fun til the very last drop. Tip: Sign up for their Kimpton Loyalty program for free wi-fi. I highly recommend this as a hotel option and look forward in returning.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
"Friendly and fun till the last drop!" might just be our new motto. We love it when our guests play around the hotel--and it's a great way to get a little Kimpton Karma!
Yelm, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

A great overnight stay for a night at the theatre. Located just a block from the Fifth Ave Theatre its the perfect place to stay while in Seattle. Staff was very courteous and helpful. Room was nice as well. I'd defintiely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We couldn't ask for a better neighbor than 5th Avenue Theatre! Dinner at Tulio, a show, and a flawless night's sleep? Now that's a staycation!
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

From the minute I arrived, valet staff was all over it. Front desk was cheerful and made me feel like I was family, even upgrading my room...just because! The room was spacious, newly renovated, and well appointed, as I've come to expect from Kimpton Hotels. The bed and linens were comfortable, and I really appreciate the choose to conserve program. Every member of the staff I encountered, could not have been nicer or more willing to help out. Lastly, the wine hour is one of my favorite Kimpton rituals. Hotel Vintage is my new favorite, and I can't wait to return.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you, Kirk! Wine hour is our favorite time of the day, too : ) You can always check out our events calendar on the website to see what incredible Washington wineries will be here during your stay.
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

My husband and I recently spent three nights at the Hotel Vintage. My husband was in town for a job interview, and I decided to tag along for fun. We stayed in a King Premier room on the fourth floor. The room was lovely and well appointed. Usually I like to stay as high up as possible to avoid any noise from the road but this room was still very quiet. The front desk agents were very helpful, they even sent us a nice treat to celebrate our visit. We had rented a car so ended up using the valet service to park. The valet attendants were always very helpful with directions or whatever we needed. By giving them a 10-15 minute heads up we never waited for the car to be brought up.

Our room service breakfast was timely and delicious, (the food is provided by the excellent restaurant Tulio's which is on property.) I wish now we had been able to go to dinner at Tulio's because the menu looked wonderful.

One of my favorite things about the visit was borrowing the hotel's bicycles and helmets to take a ride down to the wharf. The bikes were all set with lights and locks so we could secure them while we went to dinner. The downtown area is very friendly for cyclist and we really enjoyed cruising around.

There were a few things that I didn't love--the air conditioner had a hard time keeping up with the super hot temperatures during our stay. For most of the year this probably would not be a problem but it just never seemed to get as cool as I would have liked. The other problem was our room did not have an exhaust fan in the bathroom so any steam from the shower would set off the smoke alarm (which was on the same wall as the bathroom door. Kind of quirky and not a big deal but I felt bad that we probably disturbed out neighbors with the alarm. All in all it was the perfect place for our visit. I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Higher floors will have less road noise, but our room on the fourth floor was still very quiet.