Review Highlights
Good beer and not bad food and Great view.....

Even the place was busy service was good, tried few different beers which were good, food was fine... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
SasaMil
Calgary, Canada
Great location

Stopped by and sat at the bar for a few pints of beer. The bar tenders were really friendly and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$80.96
from US$36.88
from US$199.00
More Info
All reviews beer commercials ounce pour turkey dip excellent brews grilled cheese in pike place market breweries nitro samples pikes mariners downtown waterfront
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Perfect spot to relax after your first day in Seattle and wandering around Pikes Place. Very spacious set up and chill customers. I ordered their Double IPA but wish I went with their barely wine. I thought the barely wine was going to be thick and syrupy but it wasn’t at all (they gave me a taste). It was well balanced and not overbearing like some barely wines.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Great little place near pikes market. The beer is great, the people are knowledgeable and the food is great. Stop by here every time I'm in Seattle

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Excellent beer selection. The recent addition of a food menu makes Old Stove a really good choice for an excellent meal in the Pike Place Market afea

Reviewed 17 November 2017

First, I went to the older location that isn't located within the market with all the great views. This was just as the main picture shows, its a beer joint with lots of open tables to talk it up with friends. It is good and great beer depending on choices made;, I had some time to kill before the airport and love to try craft brews. Chatted with the attendants and have a couple 4 oz pours before I hit the stout, which was just amazing. Very good IPA as well.They also had a good sour beer, but that isn't for everyone. Just low key vibe and the staff were friendly. Just really enjoyed being there. A better vibe in my opinion than Cloud Brewing which too is nearby.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

We were going to eat at other place to celebrate our second anniversary but just couldn't do it so we googled places to eat and the Old Stove popped up with good reviews and decided to give it a try. It was perfection with every bite! It was packed, nearly full, and smelled fabulous.

I had the "Foraged Beecher mushroom grilled cheese" sandwich. Not only did it have none canned mushrooms but they were not the typical crimini. A cool little fact, their sandwiches uses cheese from the local company just down the street! It was also served with a cute little bowl of tomato bisque. The best I've had.

My boyfriend ordered the French dip. Let me just say, that sandwich, was packed more with flavor than expected! Seriously, I'm not joking. It was perfect with awesome bits of red pepper, sweet onion and a beautiful hint of spice. The dip sauce was amazing blend and wasn't salty enough to clash with the meat. He loved it!

The place was clean, neat and orderly. I also saw they had the highest rating for proper food handling. Love it!

I had the soursop sour and he had an IPA.

We just couldn't get enough and will be coming back on our next vacation! :)