“Could Use Improvements”

Ranked #3,083 of 4,299 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I stopped here for a quick lunch. Quick it was. At least the food which arrived within 3 minutes from when I ordered. I cannot say the same for the bubble tea which I ordered at the same time as the food. Half way through my lunch I asked the waitress if I still was getting my drink. She said it's coming. It came. After I was done eating. And before I could take a sip a bill appeared on my table.

As for the food, it was hot and plentiful. I would say average when it comes to quality, decent but really nothing to write home about.

I would probably eat here again if I was in the neighborhood and needed a quick grab but I would not seek this restaurant for a planned dining.

Reviewed 20 December 2012

This restaurant offers good Thai food with reasonable price. Based on the crowd showed up when we visited it several times, this restaurant seems to be very popular in local. The typical size of dishes was on the big side but the meat tended to be stiff. Keep in mind, the restaurant closes pretty early, around 7 pm during weekdays and 5:00 pm on Saturday.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

The food here is fast, fine and plentiful. Nothing fancy or wonderful, but reliably hot and tasty at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 29 December 2011

I found this place for dinner. There was a LOT of food - I ordered too much. But it was very good.

Reviewed 6 April 2008

Most flavorless Thai food I've ever had.