“Jazz Alley - Great place to hear jazz”

Dimitriou's Jazz Alley
Ranked #1 of 222 Nightlife in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: This jazz club has been in Seattle for many years and features the best jazz, locally and nationally.
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Recommend when in Seattle and looking for a great jazz club check out Jazz Alley. It has the feel of a classic supper club, where the stage is open to the audience on 3 sides. Great sight views throughout the sitting area. I've had dinner a number of times and and never been disappointed and has an okay wine list.
Jazz Alley always presents a great line-up of artist throughout the year. ... you won't be disappointed

1  Thank fredc406
"audience"
in 8 reviews
"mahal"

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Jazz Alley is located in downtown Seattle. It's a Jazz/Blues club and we recently visited to listen to Latin Jazz over the holiday. We had a dinner reservation, but unfortunately our seats were not very good. The food was well prepared and hot, the music good and the cost of everything reasonable.

1  Thank mjfoster
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I've been to Jazz Alley several times over the years, most recently to see Taj Mahal. They bring in great performers and it's wonderful to hear them in a space smaller than a concert hall. Making reservations at their webpage is easy and it's best to make them as early as you can for the more popular performers. We've always gone for dinner there so as to snag the seats closest to the stage. The food can be either very good or mediocre, often depending on what you order. The grilled bourbon shrimp with grits and greens I had last night was perhaps the best dish I've had there--the shrimp was fresh-tasting and perfectly cooked. Entrees tend to run from the high $20's to $30's. The filling of the pumpkin pie I had was really delicious; the crust was only so so.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I've been to most of the jazz clubs in New Orleans and this venue beats them all hands down. At least at this age I am tired of standing in hordes of people and not being able to see or hear or move. It was so nice that everyone was seated in comfortable chair and table arrangements of all different shapes and sizes. Very classy! We only have dessert here so I really couldn't speak of the food but everyone around us was enjoying their meals. We did enjoy our desserts and drinks very much. Service was fast and excellent but not intrusive. If you're not eating I highly recommend the tables for two directly in front of the bar. They're higher barseats to see over the other larger dining tables but they have bars separating them so you're not right on top of each other. Sitting behind the bar I think is another good choice but not in front of the bar. The front of the bar seems to be a lot tighter and space. For first timers to the entrance is around the back and not on the main street. Have a great time enjoy the jazz.