“A GREAT CHANGE FOR BREAKFAST”
Review of Biscuit Bitch

Biscuit Bitch
Ranked #207 of 4,635 Restaurants in Seattle
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We were in Seattle for a get away. Our concierge at the Wyndham Camlin hotel told us about this place. We were walking around town and decided to give it a try one morning.
Bisquit and Gravy with multiple combinations of items to add. Very small place with inside and outside seating. Plus you have to wait in line to order the food. Very fun experience and the food was very tasty. My wife loved the Vegetarian Gravy.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

I'd looked up a few restaurants to check out while visiting Seattle, and I'm so glad we stopped by here. The food was very good and the portions were huge. You'll get a few laughs reading the menu and the atmosphere is warm. While busy, we didn't have any trouble getting seats. I'd recommend adding this to you plans!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed this place. It was busy but also pretty fast. My biscuit had grits and eggs while my friend had a massive amount of bacon. Both were great. Gravy had a bit of a kick but nothing my Scandinavian palette couldn’t handle.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Went with a large group straight from the airport after a very early morning flight, so needless to say, everyone was starving. The line was long and slow-moving and seating was very sparse. I ordered the “bit*#wich” (egg & cheese with bacon sandwich,no gravy). It was pretty good. Not easy to pick up, even when cut in half, I had to kind of go at it with a fork mostly. Biscuit was a little dry and crumbly and there was some kind of mayo/ketchup sauce spread on it, that I wish wasn’t, but otherwise, it was good and really hit the spot. Not something I would normally eat (very heavy, tons of cheese), but on occasion we all need to cheat a little. Not bad for my first meal in Seattle.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Atmosphere wa s great service was great but maybe it’s just me but being a black male grits are second nature so not impressed . It seems more like a fad we’re people who have never had tried grits had to have them. So good for the company to brings grits to suburbia . If You are from the south don’t waste your time unless u just want an experience . Again the place is great but nothing new as far as I can tell. And yes the portions are huge