“Very fresh”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very fresh”
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I went here on our trip to Seattle it was impressive.
They grind the spices right there and you can tell they
are very fresh.
I will be ordering online they have some really good spices and herbs.
I am excited I found this gem.

Visited June 2012

Seattle, Washington
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Follow the smell”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Walking down Western Ave, long before I saw the sign I smelled exotic spices. Following my noise I found World Spice. What an exoerience, what choices...very helpful and friendly staff. If you're looking for a spice you can't get in the usual stores, this is where to go. Thier tea selection is impressive too.

Visited February 2012
Newcastle
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great Fresh and unusual spices!”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I go here every time I am in Seattle. They have spices that I can not find in other stores.
Their mild chili powder and fenegreek spice and the ir great teas are my best buys! I can purchase as much or as little as I need. It is great to get small bags of spices one needs to take for trips to condos or apartments in Hawaii. Takes up very little room in suitcase!

Visited September 2011
Orlando, Florida
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“A wonderful place to let your nose and tastebuds wander!”
Reviewed 3 March 2012

This place is conveniently located on the way to the waterfront and Seattle Aquarium area. There is a lot of wonderful smelling fresh herbs and spices here for purchase. They have many kinds of salts, peppers, herbs, spices, mixes and rubs. You are encouraged to grab a small clipboard with a pencil attached and open jars to smell. With this clipboard you can write down what you want. It is easy to get distracted here by the next spice so it is best to write it down before you forget. The spices are sold by the ounce and the minimum is two ounces each. I found the prices to be quite reasonable. At the end, the sales help will review your list and prepare the spices for you to take home. If you don't have a grinder at home they will grind your spices for you if needed. Their Svaneti Seasoning Salt is very good and I highly recommend it. It is different than the kind that you would buy in the store as it is made in much smaller batches. If you are traveling by airplane I highly recommend that they ship the spices to your home for you. TSA may be alerted to the wonderful smells and open them. But when you have them send it home it will probably be there when you return! And, it is quite reasonable. Enjoy!

Visited February 2012
Chilliwack, BC
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Great selection of ground spices and teas. You can take them home to grind yourself if you like. Huge selection. All spices and teas are available to smell before you buy. Helpful and friendly staff. Just outside Pike Place public Market

Visited January 2012