“Spices and International Fare Galore!”

World Spice Merchants
Ranked #20 of 202 Shopping in Seattle
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I am a nut for spices and food items from the international market and you will find them all here. Spices, Wine, Snacks, Meats, Dishes, and other sundry items line the shelves for your perusing. Enjoy!

All reviews
"washington"
"elevator"
"cruise"

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Wonderful place if you are into spices and cooking. Their Thai tea was great. Take one whiff and you'll buy some to fix at home. Loads of different curries. Spent a lot of money there. A definite "visit again" next time I am in Seattle.

Reviewed 15 June 2012

I went here on our trip to Seattle it was impressive.
They grind the spices right there and you can tell they
are very fresh.
I will be ordering online they have some really good spices and herbs.
I am excited I found this gem.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

Walking down Western Ave, long before I saw the sign I smelled exotic spices. Following my noise I found World Spice. What an exoerience, what choices...very helpful and friendly staff. If you're looking for a spice you can't get in the usual stores, this is where to go. Thier tea selection is impressive too.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I go here every time I am in Seattle. They have spices that I can not find in other stores.
Their mild chili powder and fenegreek spice and the ir great teas are my best buys! I can purchase as much or as little as I need. It is great to get small bags of spices one needs to take for trips to condos or apartments in Hawaii. Takes up very little room in suitcase!