“This place makes their own tonics and the Bosc Pear gin and tonic is unforgettable. The oyster selection is fresh and...”

Ma'ono Fried Chicken & Whisky
Reserve with OpenTable
Ma'ono Fried Chicken & Whisky is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #479 of 4,132 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$25 - US$75
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Genesee Street and Oregon Street
Transit: Bus routes 22, 54 and 55 travel between West Seattle and Downtown Seattle approximately every 15-30 minutes. For specific times call Metro rider information or visit their website.
Description: Spring Hill Restaurant & Bar is now Ma'ono Fried Chicken & Whisky. Same owner. Same chef. Same location. Same commitment to good food. Just a different approach and a brand new menu. Inspired by Hawaii and perfect for sharing, our new menu encourages you to have a bit more fun with it all. And the best part: our famous fried chicken is now on the menu every night of the week.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 16 February 2009

This place makes their own tonics and the Bosc Pear gin and tonic is unforgettable. The oyster selection is fresh and delicious!

2 Thank storm_puravida

“I went here for brunch today with a friend. I started with the Orange Cremosa; it was boring and uninspired. We tried...”
Reviewed 17 January 2009

I went here for brunch today with a friend. I started with the Orange Cremosa; it was boring and uninspired. We tried the Beecher's Cheddar Bread Pudding and were also disappointed; unlike traditional bread pudding, this was more-or-less a free-standing muffin that tasted like a cheddar biscuit. For my main course, I ordered the Special Saimin, which was sadly flavorless. The only decent thing we had was the quiche, which my friend ordered; it was light and fluffy (and almost runny) and had a nice, delicate flavor.

2 Thank JasonTheFoodie