“everyone loves Molly Moon”
Review of Molly Moon

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Lake Union
Hong Kong, China
“everyone loves Molly Moon”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I go to Molly Moon at least once a week, and it is just like going to a church.

Even I am kinda lactose intolerance, I could not stop myself from going to Molly Moon! Trust me, this is kinda like the Voodoo Doughnut for Seattle and you should feel sorry for yourself if you haven't been to Molly Moon

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sherman0714

• Korean first
“AWESOME ICE CREAM”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I love their ice cream... lots of unique flavors and super creamy! I got a trio of ice creams- salted caramel, maple walnut, and vanilla bean... perfect!

The staff were very friendly and nice. What a treat... looking forward to going there again when I am back in Seattle.

• Visited October 2013
Seattle area
“The Platonic ideal of coffee ice cream”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Unlike many people, I do not get hankerings for ice cream. I also do not like coffee; it's too bitter. Having said that, it's worth a trip to Molly Moon's for coffee ice cream, which combines the two into a state of lusciousness so great that I kind of inhaled my order -- which was big enough for me and the friend with whom I visited. It's organic, and the waffle cones are made by hand.

Also, there's always an option for vegans, which is helpful. It's typically a sorbet, but apparently there are also some more milky things available, which I believe use either coconut milk or soy milk.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank DealLovingTraveler
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Large and tasty”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

The portion was not just large, it was HUGE! I could barely finish my 2 scoops of mint and strawberry, although I have a very sweet tooth! Next time I would take my niece and nephews here, they would be overwhelm I’m sure. Beside the big amount, it was very delicious. And I didn’t have to wait at all for my ice cream, now reading at other reviews I can see how lucky I was.

Visited May 2013
seattle
“I have no idea what the big deal is with Molly Moon's ice cream!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Try The Fainting Goat, try Parfait, try Mora on Bainbridge Island, do not try Ms Moon. The lines are long and the quality does not merit it. And I question calling her products organic. Seems like a mix may be involved in this product?? Who knows

• Visited August 2013