“Nom nom nom!”

Lady Lake, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nom nom nom!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I are visiting from Orlando, FL. Our cousin and his wife took us here after dinner at Ba Bar. Let me tell you that I have never had ice cream as good as this. I wish I would have brought my elastic waistband pants on this trip. Great ice-cream and excellent service! You will not be disappointed in choosing this establishment!

• Korean first
Seattle, Washington
“Awesome ice cream flavors”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Very good. Long lines. Quick service. They have some unique ice cream flavors and the waffle cones are delicious. Awesome local dessert spot.

Visited January 2014
Kansas City, Kansas, United States
“Yummmm!”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

My boyfriend and I stopped by Molly Moon for some ice cream while we were visiting Seattle. It was really yummy! I had the toasted marshmallow and salted caramel, while he had the vanilla bean. Definitely worth trying!

• Visited March 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Awesome local icecream!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great homemade icecream well located along 45th ave. If you are walking around that area definitely worth a visit.

Visited July 2013
“THE. BEST. ICE CREAM. ”
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

I am obsessed with this place. They have the most amazing ice cream. I'm in love with the Earl Grey ice cream, it's fantastic with the vanilla bean caramel topping!