“Amazing Ice Cream, A Little Expensive”
Review of Molly Moon

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Lake Union
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We have been there twice and both times they have been very busy, but keep the line moving quickly. They have the basic flavors and a lot of unique ones, and will let you sample to help make up your mind. They make their waffle cones onsite and they are amazing. The ice cream is some of the best I have had in a long time, but it will set you back close to $10 for two people to get a single scoop on a cone.

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Local with great flavors! Killer creamy base...but they air whip.
Most places air whip now to make ice cream airy and serve less as volume increases w air whipping. Still.pet peeve as i want a dense scoop like they served when first opened. Now i sound old like my Das ..in the old days. Lol. Still ck this place out. Also drivebout to Maltby and try Snoqualmie Ice Cream! Amazing.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

My son knew I'd like the ice cream here and he wasn't wrong. There was a line out onto the sidewalk when we arrived, so I knew it was going to be a treat. Between us we tried the salted caramel, strawberry and vanilla bean ... sooooooo good. They make their own (over-sized) waffle cones and the smell is enticing as you wait - but not a long wait as the staff were efficiently filling orders. There is a pint of strawberry ice cream in the freezer now, and I don't plan on letting it languish there past tomorrow!

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I are visiting from Orlando, FL. Our cousin and his wife took us here after dinner at Ba Bar. Let me tell you that I have never had ice cream as good as this. I wish I would have brought my elastic waistband pants on this trip. Great ice-cream and excellent service! You will not be disappointed in choosing this establishment!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Very good. Long lines. Quick service. They have some unique ice cream flavors and the waffle cones are delicious. Awesome local dessert spot.