A nice and entertaining driver arrived with almost one hour of delay to pick me up at my hotel in Seattle. That was the only pro of the entire tour. Let's talk about the rest. The tour lasted 6 hours so divided:
- 30 minutes to spend at the winery Chateau St. Michelle where for about 10$ you get 4 small tasting samples of wine.
- 30 minutes in another winery, same condition.
- 1 hour for your lunch, at your own expenses in Woodinville
- 30 minutes to visit the Snoqualmie Falls (such a pity having so little time for that)
- 30 minutes to visit a small chocolate factory.
The rest of the time was spent inside a van with other 11 people. Just have a look at the map and the distances. Does this worth almost 100$? One of the biggest scam ever! May you spend all that money to buy medicines.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.