1,308 results
All reviews dog park homeless people courtyard room space needle great location across the street within walking distance free bikes pike place market street noise bell town rooftop terrace open the window restaurants and bars stay there again small kitchenette bus stop
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I stayed there for 3 days and I really enjoyed everything there. Friendly staff, really clean rooms with all the amenities. I read other people's comments and noise was a big complaint with some of them but I found the noise was that of a large city, all within normal limits. There are good restaurants all around the area and walking distance is easy to everything. Most of all, I liked the friendly staff. I will definitely stay there the next time and will recommend it to friends.

Room Tip: If not from another city and are used to city noises, get a courtyard room. I like a lot of light and air flow so the street side is good for me.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2012

The sign outside says "walk to everything", and you have easy access to downtown, the Seattle Center, Pike Place market, in addition to the clubs and restaurants in Belltown. Rooms are clean, bikes are free, and the staff is very helpful. Had a problem with parking which was resolved promptly. Given the high rates a few blocks away, I will stay here whenever I am spending time in the city.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Belltown Hotel is perfect for a modest budget. It is located within walking distance of Pike Market and downtown and the big hotels where so many conferences are hosted. The rooms are small but that's ok - you spend more time out in the city. The most important thing for me is cleanliness and safety. They have that down. I felt safe in the hotel and in the neighborhood, I felt as safe as one can in the city which is not total, but within the cautious comfort level. The staff is friendly. The rooms have a bar sink, cabinet, fridge and microwave. They provide Starbuck's coffee. Unlike the swanky hotels, they do not charge you for the bottle of water and two cokes they leave in the fridge for you. Like the swanky hotels, they charge for wifi. There is an enclosed patio and a tiny lobby "business center." The rooftop space is a few plastic adirondack chairs with a non-view and a container to put your beer bottles in, but works if the sun is out and you need some semi private sun time. There are cafes, restaurants, pubs, bars and groceries very close. The towns two great jazz clubs are within walking distance, Tula's and Jazz Alley. The website is accurate. This will be my regular place so I can spend the money saved on Seattle's great food and drink.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Hilarita
Reviewed 1 November 2012

Nice, convenient, but: 1) Internet is not free (but $5 is reasonable); 2) kitchenette is a microwave, coffee maker and fridge. Would I come again? Yes as long as they have the best rate in the area and if I didn't have a sponsor to cover a stay in the Westin on 5th. Great hotel, the

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 28 October 2012

This was a great find for accomodation by a friend when we went on a very event-filled 5 day getaway to Seattle at the end of Sept. '12.
Ideally located in dowtown Seattle, we spent in entirety approx. 14$ in cab fare (excluding fare to Auburn, WA) in 5 days. Belltown is within walking distance to almost EVERYWHERE on a visitor's 'to see' list - the world famous Pike Place Market, Space Needle, Science Centre, great bars & restaurants, ETC!... We walked to both a Seattle Mariner's game and the now infamous Seattle Seahawk/Green Bay Packer's game! Fantastic!
Important to note that when our flight got into to Seattle it was around 7:30am and we went directly to the Belltown Inn - most hotels would not be ready or willing to accomodate a check-in so early. The Belltown took our bags - let us have one room to accomodate until the other one was ready - and gave us the opportunity to enjoy our first day in Seattle to the fullest without having to worry about our baggage!
> There was construction going on during our stay that was beyond noisy right outside our window - however, we did not spend a significant amount of time in our hotel room and we look forward to staying again knowing the construction was temporary and will be complete!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends