Belltown Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$242
  • Breakfast included
US$304
US$241
US$544
US$526
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$549
galahotels.com
  • Pool
1,140 results
All reviewsdog parkceiling fancourtyard roomspace needlegreat locationhomeless peoplewithin walking distanceacross the streetfree bikespike place marketstreet noiserooftop deckbell townrestaurants and barsstay there againrooms are smallbus stop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2012

My husband and I booked this to crash after a late night show at the Crocodile. I chose Belltown Inn because it was the least expensive, but this hotel turned out to be really cute, and so impressive that I will definitely stay here again!

We had a friend join us at the last minute, and since this hotel does not have rooms with 2 beds, we brought a Queen sized air mattress from home. It barely fit on the floor next to the bed. It worked fine as a last minute solution, but the room is really only big enough for 2 people. (The hotel staff tried to find a roll-away bed for us, but they did not have any more. I appreciate their attentiveness anyway.)

The bathroom was small, but well stocked with linens, soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion. More importantly, it was super clean! As was the entire room, and hotel in general.

The kitchen area of the room has a sink, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee machine and cabinet space, but no dishes or utensils. If I was staying several days, I would go to the grocery store next door, and pick up a few snacks and drinks, and there are plenty of restaurants nearby.
The location is within walking distance to downtown, or Seattle Center. They also have complimentary bicycles which would be great in the summer!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 November 2012 via mobile

I was a little unsure about booking this hotel initially and it seemed so much cheaper than other hotels, so I thought there would be a catch. There wasn't! The room I had (standard queen) was impeccable, with fantastic amenities and extremely comfortable and spacious, even thoughtful touches like a free water, coke, diet coke & popcorn in my room and coffee facilities. The rooms are modern and equipped perfectly, though I did note that despite having cupboards and a microwave, there was no crockery or cutlery in the room. There is a charge for wifi, but you can obtain a free daily code from the reception - which worked in my room on the 4th floor. My only complaint was that the room was rather hot. There wasn't much air and even in November, I found it unbearably warm at night. I asked for a quiet room and was rewarded with a 4th floor courtyard facing room, which was very quiet. I will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Griffin83
Reviewed 15 November 2012

When I booked my stay at the Belltown Inn I was told that I would have full access to their TWO parking garages when I checked in. While driving to the hotel I called to say that we were close and about to check in and I asked where we could park. The woman at the front desk said that there was a front space directly in front of the hotel and that we could park there for the night. When I walked in to check in the same woman said that we in fact COULD NOT park there and we would need to find somewhere else for the night. This confused me since less than two minutes before she said it was fine to park there. When I asked about the parking garages, she said they were full because all the parking passes were given out. This confused me more since the hotel was not busy at all and there were vacancies available. I was under the impression that all GUESTS got parking passes, this is not the case. I wouldn't have been so angered, if the woman at the front desk was up front about parking and if she was nicer. She was dumb as rock and not very nice at all.
We walked into the room and was surprised at how tiny it was. This didn't really bother me since we weren't visiting Seattle to stay in our room, we wanted to see all the sights! The only thing that was bothersome were the extremely thin walls. We could hear everything that went on outside. The bed mattress was also not very comfortable, very stiff. However, the room was warm and inviting, we visited in mid November.
All in all, the stay itself wasn't awful, but the hotel staff is less than accommodating. While trying to check out the next morning, two people were working the front desk and took their sweet time greeting me when I walked up and stood there, they saw me walking up to them and still let me stand there waiting.
After we checked out, one of the men at the front desk told us where to go get breakfast and told us where good coffee places were. The other guy ignored us completely. Unless you drive from Portland, OR to Seattle on a bike, the Belltown Inn is not very helpful with parking.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Joanna M
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I stayed there for 3 days and I really enjoyed everything there. Friendly staff, really clean rooms with all the amenities. I read other people's comments and noise was a big complaint with some of them but I found the noise was that of a large city, all within normal limits. There are good restaurants all around the area and walking distance is easy to everything. Most of all, I liked the friendly staff. I will definitely stay there the next time and will recommend it to friends.

Room Tip: If not from another city and are used to city noises, get a courtyard room. I like a lot of light and air flow so the street side is good for me.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2012

The sign outside says "walk to everything", and you have easy access to downtown, the Seattle Center, Pike Place market, in addition to the clubs and restaurants in Belltown. Rooms are clean, bikes are free, and the staff is very helpful. Had a problem with parking which was resolved promptly. Given the high rates a few blocks away, I will stay here whenever I am spending time in the city.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business