Belltown Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$242
  • Breakfast included
US$304
US$241
US$526
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$306
US$331
Official Hotel
1,140 results
All reviewsdog parkceiling fancourtyard roomspace needlegreat locationhomeless peoplewithin walking distanceacross the streetfree bikespike place marketstreet noiserooftop deckbell townrestaurants and barsstay there againrooms are smallbus stop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

For nearly $170 a night I expect a/c, but not here! The fans that the hotel supply simply move the stifling hot air around the small rooms. Staff were indifferent on the front desk when I checked in, clearly my arrival was an inconvenience to the guy who was trying to leave! Finally the noise, you either get noise from the streets, or the sound of other guests echoing up through the courtyard area.
This is not a bargain, even with its central location, and I would not recommend it to light sleepers or those who prefer not to sleep in a hot and steamy room in the summer!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank JaneMUK
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Overall this is a nice hotel, and the price is very competitive for the location. Parking is a nightmare. I drove around the block several times. The closest pay lot had a computer that didn't work, so I ended up having to park illegally so I could dash in and figure out what to do for parking. They offer parking in a parking garage across the way. On my way out I had to park on the curb in a spot the guy in front said was the loading zone to bring back the garage door opener. This loading zone had enough room to park a bike maybe. The room did not have air conditioning. I would not recommend staying during a warm period like July. I had to leave my window open at night and could here people yelling around at the bus stop pretty late at night. I would happily stay here again in the cooler months if I did not have a car.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Excellent location and SUPER clean! No a/c, but ceiling and floor fans available--quite adequate. Nice rooftop terrace. Close to Lite Rail for airport access. A bit noisy due to bus stops, but tolerable. Staff was excellent and very knowledgable about local attractions, bus routes, etc.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cheryl L
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

there is NO air here !!! It was 90 degrees the 3 days we were there and it was soo Hott in the rooms! They provide a small fan and there is sliding glass doors but you can't possibly have them open at night unless you can sleep through the loud nightlife of seattle.
We did however like the staff and the location of the hotel. Easy to walk to any of the big city attractions!

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed here 2 nights and thoroughly enjoyed it. The hotel is centrally located, clean and the staff was terrific. Although there is no air conditioning, there is a ceiling fan as well as a floor fan.
We kept windows and curtains closed during the day, and opened everything up in the evening are we were very comfortable. Our room faced the courtyard so no street noise. It has a great roof top area to sit and have a drink and view the city lights. They also have bicycles for guests to use. All in all a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the courtyard when booking
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple