Belltown Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$242
  • Fitness centre
US$343
Cancelon
1,138 results
All reviewsdog parkceiling fancourtyard roomspace needlegreat locationhomeless peoplewithin walking distanceacross the streetfree bikespike place marketstreet noiserooftop deckbell townrestaurants and barsstay there againrooms are smallbus stop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 October 2009

This hotel was a great find close to Pike Markets and city center. At Aus$130 this was a bargain. Spacious and quiet with good internet access. The immediate surrounding area is a bit seedy but I would not be put off by this.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chrisweiAustralia
Reviewed 13 September 2009

I have never been so pleasntly surprised by a hotel in all my life. I only booked my trip to Seattle a day in advance and it was a case of staying where I could find a room in high season in August.
I booked the Belltown because it was cheap, but nothing about the hotel when I got there would have suggested it.
The staff were some the friendliest and most helpful I have ever met and had me heading in the right direction for the places I wanted to see as soon as I arrived - even though I was three hours early, the room was still ready for me.
The room was spotless and relaxed, with a great view that took in the Space Needle and on the roof there is a terrace where you can get 360-degree panoramas of the city from halfway in between the Seattle Centre and Pioneer Square.
There was even free popcorn in the room to put in the microwave, which didn't last the second night it has to be admitted.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank Tunes79
Reviewed 15 August 2009

A reasonable accomodation, but a bit out of the way if you are waking. The staff was very pleasant. Free internet was available in the lobby.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2009

This place has a two-star rating which blows me away! I would not normally book a room at a hotel with a score this low, but after reading all the guest reviews I took a chance, and have nothing but positive things to say! The room was completely renovated and immaculate, every staff member I dealt with was wonderful, there's off-street parking in a safe lot, you can walk everywhere, and it's super affordable for what you get (we paid $115/night including taxes/fees/etc). I will always stay at The Belltown Inn when I visit Seattle.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PortlandPabst
Reviewed 11 August 2009

The staff at the Belltown Inn were unfailingly nice during our stay, and handled every request promptly. If you need quiet, then book an inside (courtyard) room. The inner rooms are quiet but small, and the outer rooms are very large and can accommodate a family easily (but are subject to the sounds of the busses along Third Avenue).
Rooms were clean and smoke-free (the entire building is smoke-free). Parking was no problem (two nearby lots have arrangements with the hotel).
If you don't want a luxury room (at a luxe price), then the Belltown is a good value in downtown Seattle.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family