“feedback”

Reviewed 26 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Assefa A

Reviewed 2 December 2013

You do get what you pay for - this is very much a budget hotel on a main and busy road. The location is good if you have a car as you can access the city very quickly. But the internet is very SLOW - I called a few times to have it restarted and it was still not working...it would come and go. Breakfast is simple and pretty much a lot of sugar! But the rooms have cable tv, are clean and have coffee in the room. There is also a fridge and microwave.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jorge B
Reviewed 23 November 2013

When we called in to make a reservation the man said they had a hot tub and it was working NO it was not!!
We stayed here for work and was sad to find out that their INDOOR pool and spa was closed for the winter. Now this made NO since to me, WHY, its winter and of course I want to soak in the hot tub/spa it is COLD outside and travlers like to relax in a hot tub ecpecially when your ad said you have one. They did upgrade us to a room with a jetted tub. At first they tried to charge us to do it, but in the end we were able to get the $499.00 room for the cost in the ad for $79.00. Which made up for not being able to use the spa. Thank you Days Inn we will come stay again because you didn't charge us for the upgrade.
The room itself was clean and we were able to walk out on the roof. There was no bad smell and their bed was firm but still soft. I was surprised how quiet the room was especially since it is off a bust road.
The breakfast was very nice, they have hot scramble eggs and sausage patties along with waffles coffee and juice. They also had cold and hot cereal with baked goods. Now this is what I call breakfast!! They even had real plates and silverware not what I have seen in other hotels. NIce job Days Inn!! THis hotel is located just blocks from the Space needle so we were able to walk around and check out the area while we waited to get into our room. Over all I have to say this is a nice hotel to stay at.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Room had cards that said "if you forgot something they'd be glad to get it for you. WRONG. I asked for mouthwash. reply was they were out so then I ask for toothpaste just to see if you could get a toiletry you may have forgot. answer was no they were out.
I was staying in that area for a wedding and needed to press my outfit. No iron or board, when I called they said they had one at the office but I had to come and get it myself. Also there was no washclothes or hand towels.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Vicki H
Reviewed 11 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Judith N
Reviewed 5 November 2013

All in all an advise for every roadtripper! Clean and bright room with all facilities for a pleasant stay. The breakfast was a little poor in comparison to my other Days Inn experiences!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple