“Excellent Breakfast”
Review of JUNO

JUNO
Reserve with OpenTable
JUNO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #236 of 4,132 Restaurants in Seattle
Cross street: Cherry Street
Greenville, North Carolina, United States
“Excellent Breakfast”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We ate here because we were staying at the Arctic Club and get breakfast vouchers since I'm an HHonors Gold. The food selection is very nice and we had very prompt service from the same waiter each morning. Everything that we ordered was excellent and always cooked exactly to order. This place is a great choice for anyone in need of a fresh and quick breakfast.

Key West, Florida
“Fabulous Steak!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I'm staying in the Doubletree Arctic Club and just ate dinner in Juno. Without a doubt, I think the New York Steak rivals strip steaks served in any high end steakhouse. Some reviews say this place is overpriced, but the $30 I paid for this steak was well worth it compared to other steaks I've eaten. It's served with a Drambuie sauce and it is excellent. Also, I loved the ambiance, especially in the back near the gas fireplace. I'll definitely return.

Visited June 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Breakfast in a beautiful setting with Great Price”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is located inside The Arctic Club By Double Tree Hilton. It is on the ground floor. The service is friendly and efficient. I had breaKfast there, the continental breakfast is much cheaper than I would expected a hotel to charge, although I had a complimentary one. There is a bar on one side. The window table are the best in my opinion. Even if you don't stay in the hotel, it is still worth going there for breakfast. Check my photo out, my pancake was light and fluffy, the fruit was great. All is well.

New Castle, Colorado
“Best French Toast I've ever had”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

The service was definitely good, our waiter was kind. The atmosphere was nice, especially for a place that serves breakfast. The value was not over the top, especially for what we got. My dad got a kobe beef scrambled egg dish, and he thought it was absolutely amazing. I got orange honey brandied French toast, and it was amazing. Easily the best french toast I've ever had.

Lufkin, Tx
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

In the bottom floor of The Arctic Club, this is a very nice restaurant. Great service and food. Big helpings in their breakfast meals and they have delicious desserts.

Visited May 2014