“Good find!”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Seattle, WA USA
“Good find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2013

Great food at a reasonable price! Not much seating, but well worth it. Try the fish and chips and the grilled ahi and enjoy! I will be back!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank mzkatt

california
“More like burnt nugget n' chips”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2012

Went to check out this place at 10:00PM. While the folks behind the counter were very friendly, the food was terrible! We ordered the fried halibut and chips, fried oysters (which I heard people rave about) and the grilled asparagus. The fish and chips were on the burnt side. I too looked over at another persons plate and the fish and french fries were a golden color. Not sure why ours were black in color. The fish were more like fried nuggets of fish. The fried oysters were an oddity. When I bit into it, it was crunchy on the outside, but slimy on the inside. Didn’t like the combination of the texture. I did enjoy the grilled asparagus! I was going to order the fried asparagus, but luckily the guy behind the counter recommended to get the grilled because we had ordered the other fried entrees. The sauces were just ok, nothing special. Again, very disappointed. Perhaps the reason why this place gets good reviews is because it’s one of the few fish' n chips places that stay open late!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank surfchick11
Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent Fish and Chips”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012

Visited during a Good Friday afternoon during a long weekend trip to Seattle.

Had the cod and chips which I thought was excellent. Nice crisp batter with moist fish inside. Normally I find the fries at a fish and chip place suspect but theirs were pretty good. Tartar sauce was also good; creamy and dilly. My only minor complaint was that the fish pieces were a set of four fingers instead of a nice larger piece. The fish is also served on newsprint which I suppose is good and bad.

We also shared a set of two fish tacos. They were good but I've had better.

Friendly counter staff and our food came out pretty quickly.

The next time I'm in Seattle, I'm going to try to drop in here again.

• Visited April 2012
Vancouver
“Whether Late Night or mid afternoon- you'll love this fish!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2012

Popped in to this literal hole in the wall tucked off of Pike Street (one block east of broadway) and had an indredible meal. Deep fried halibut fish and chips, and my friend had an incredible seared ahi tuna. You get to choose your dipping sauces from an assortment. Check it out next time you're in Seattle!

Visited February 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Awesome Hole in the Wall Eatery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2012

If travelling to Seattle, go to Pike Street Fish Fry. You will not be disappointed.

They offer classic fish-n-chips made with either cod or catfish. I Had the cod, and would highly recommend it for a tasty--yet heavy--lunch or dinner. The fries are FRESH CUT.

The atmosphere is classic hole-in-the-wall. A couple tables. A couple counters. Fish-n-chips served in a basket lined with newspaper. Great rainy day snack!

• Visited January 2012