Kimpton Alexis Hotel
US$479
US$316
Official Site
2,167 results
All reviewsbookstore barspa suitepike place marketwine hourpioneer squareseattle art museumboutique hotelfront desk staffferris wheelhappy hourmini barbottle of champagnefew blocksan upgradewe've stayedwonderful hotelsitting area
Reviewed 15 November 2013

We stayed at the Alexis on an overnight trip through to Hawaii. Upon check in we found out that our room had been upgraded to a king suite because they knew we were celebrating a wedding anniversary. We arrived a bit early and they held on to our luggage while we went out to lunch and explored Seattle. When we came back to head to our room we were pleasantly surprised with the gorgeous accommodations. Later the afternoon we also provided a bottle of wine and chocolates for our anniversary. Great touch! The staff was always very friendly and helpful recommending meals options. Great customer service goes a long way in my book!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
jenne_neptune, General Manager at Kimpton Alexis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Happy belated anniversary! I'm happy to hear that our staff was able to take care of the two of you. And I'm glad we were able to surprise you with the amenity and upgrade...it's one of our favorite things to do. Thanks for staying with us, and we hope to see you for many more anniversaries!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Perfect Hotel!! Visiting from Australia...this Hotel made our stay in Seattle magical, on arrival after a long flight a lovely surprise was awaiting in our suite, thank you to Adele. Adele was always fast to respond to my emails before our stay and any questions I had where always answered! All the staff at Alexis Hotel are friendly and always smiling, we tried the room service on our last night, the banana and nutella smoothies are delicious! We enjoyed a lovely breakfast in the hotel restaurant! Already planning our next trip to return, loved it! The bed in our suite was the best, so comfy Great location, awesome room, super staff! Nowhere better to stay in Seattle!

Room Tip: we stayed in the 1 bedroom king suite, amazing !!!!!!!!!!! comfy bed, so much room, just perfect
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ezza37

Oh man, all the way from Australia?! Wonderful! I'm happy to hear that Adela was able to keep in touch with you prior to your visit. She's pretty awesome about that! Thanks for letting us know. And I second your notes on the Nutella and banana smoothing, it's fantastic! We look forward to your next adventure with us, cheers!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I stayed in a fireplace suite with my family for a five-day vacation in Seattle. The suite was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The staff was very accommodating with special requests -- for example, we requested down-free bedding, a mini-refrigerator, and a microwave, and this was all in place for our arrival. This made a week in a hotel with a toddler much easier. Location was great -- easy walking distance to the waterfront, Pike Place market, downtown shopping, etc. If I had to criticize anything, I would say that the decor is a bit eclectic, but given the ample space we had to spread out, I didn't mind that some of the furniture was a little older. The combination of space, service, and location made this room a good value and helped create a great vacation for our family.

Room Tip: Second floor fireplace suite was quiet and spacious.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

I'm happy to hear that your requests were met April! That's wonderful. Our team definitely cares about what they do here, and I’m delighted that was reflected in your stay. And yes, we are pretty eclectic is certain things, which I feel makes us stand out from the rest. :) Thank you for writing this great review, and we hope to see you again for your next family trip to Seattle!

Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

My son and I recently took our first mother and son vacation together to Seattle, and because I wanted him to have a say in what we did I let him choose the hotel we would stay in. He chose The Alexis Hotel due to its location and I could not have been happier. This small hotel is located within walking distance to everything we had on our must see list and offered every amenity we desired. We reserved a double double room and it was huge! No worries about intruding on the others space here! It was twice the size of a Hilton chain I had stayed in last year. Room service was quick and courteous, as was the hotel restaurant and bar. Before you reserve join the Kimpton program and they throw in many perks. I will definitely stay at The Alexis when I return to Seattle!

Stayed: November 2013
jenne_neptune, General Manager at Kimpton Alexis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

What a great choice your son made! I'm so happy to hear that the two of you had such a great time. Aren't the Double Queen Deluxe rooms great?! Maybe this will be an annual Mother/Son trip? If so, we look forward to having you stay again!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Visited the city for half-term with my wife had a great time, great location, great room, very comfortable, staff always friendly could not have been more helpful. Great location for city about 10-15 mins walk which was great. Would recommend, great job Alexis!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
jenne_neptune, General Manager at Kimpton Alexis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thanks for the great review! Glad to see that you had a great time here in Seattle and at our hotel. We look forward to your next adventure with us!