“Great beds...Kind Staff”

The Paramount Hotel
Ranked #3 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

My wife has just stayed there for the second time. Typically we stay at the Red Lion or Sheraton downtown. Each time now that she has stayed here she can't stop talking about the wonder beds and the incredible staff....so kind and caring. Next visit... It's my turn to enjoy what they offer.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Dennis W
Kyle A, General Manager at The Paramount Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thanks for the review Dennis, and we can't wait for you to stay with us on your next trip to Seattle.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

The Paramount Hotel in Seattle is a very comfortable and affordable place to stay in downtown Seattle. Just three blocks from the Westlake terminus for the light rail from the airport, the hotel is very close to the Convention Center, the Conference Center, the Paramount Theatre and shopping. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. The rooms are comfortable and well-appointed.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank 1958DumbSmack
Kyle A, General Manager at The Paramount Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Thank you for your detailed review. We are glad you found our location and our rooms to your liking. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you come up to Seattle.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

My grandson and I had tickets to see The Lion King at the Paramount Theater which why I chose this hotel. We originally had reservations for two nights but decided there was no need for the second night, but after staying our first night I wanted to stay the second just because I loved it. The beds are the most comfortable I have ever slept on in a hotel and the pillows/bedding made me feel like I was in a cloud. Cleanliness was superb which was very nice to see. I had trouble figuring out where to park so drove around the block a few times then figured out how to drive up to the entrance and the Valet was prompt and explained it all to me...he was fantastic!! Front desk at check in was also very friendly and the Doorman was super fantastic too and clearly loved his position and was extremely knowledgeable about things to do in Seattle and had great suggestions. Excellent experience all around and will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank PainterWanda
Kyle A, General Manager at The Paramount Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you for your kind words Wanda. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your room, and what a compliment that you extended your stay! We hope to see you again on your next overnight in Seattle.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. We got a spacious room with a king size bed on the third floor. The room was clean and comfortable and the bed was very comfortable (though a little softer than I usually like). The happy hour at the hotel restaurant was unexpectedly great -- in expensive prices, good food, and well poured drinks (I got the house wine).

We were 7 blocks from Pike Market, 3 blocks from the light rail to the airport, and a 15-20 minute walk to the Space Needle. It's a great location and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank summervillain124

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. It's great you found our downtown location so easy to get to the light rail, Pike Place Market and the Space Needle. We hope you will stay with us on your next trip to Seattle!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I came down with the stomach flu while in town on business. The cleaning staff made the managers aware I was ill and they checked on me multiple times, brought me ginger ale and allowed me to check out late in the afternoon. The staff showed genuine concern through their actions and I greatly appreciated all that they did!

Also, the beds are comfortable! I was in one for almost 24 hours!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Haley T
Kyle A, General Manager at The Paramount Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you for the review Haley. We were so sorry to hear you weren't feeling well on your business trip. There's nothing worse when travelling. Our team was glad to help in any way we could and it's nice to hear you enjoyed the comfortable bed at least!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

The staff was very friendly, the beds are the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept on! They are located downtown within perfect walking distance of everything you need to see! We were there for the Scotts Fire Fighter Stair Climb, and it was a little bit of a walk but we could still walk to the Columbia Center. If we are ever in seattle again I would not hesitate to book here again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lougav
Kyle A, General Manager at The Paramount Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Thank you so much for your great review. We are glad you could walk around downtown and see the sights from our central location! We hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Seattle.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Day one at the Paramount, our first visit to Seattle it rained, hard to believe. We were headed out for a quick bite to eat the front desk attendant Zach offered to go out to his car to lend us his umbrella to help us out, unbelievable! What more do I need to say about service!! More later...

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Stuart G
Kyle A, General Manager at The Paramount Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Hi Stuart, Thanks for giving a shout out to Zach on our team! We are always thrilled to get compliments like this and we will share it with him. Enjoy your stay!