“Fun adventure!”
Review of Waterways Cruises

Waterways Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Waterways Cruises offers a unique and unforgettable way to experience Seattle. Relax on a beautifully appointed yacht, enjoy the best of fresh Northwest cuisine, or party with friends and family. We cruise year-round with comfortable, climate-controlled dining salons. Seattle Lakes Dining Cruises depart from Kirkland Marina Park and Waterways Cruises HomePort in Seattle.
Reviewed 14 November 2013

-Fun route, going through Lake Union to Lake Washington, getting near wealthy homes (Bill Gates)
-Seating was comfortable, not over sold
-Food good *make your own omelet was fun but long was too long and only two people making them.
-Champagne was a joke (2ounce pour)
-All other drinks besides Tea and Coffee was extra
-Overall, it was a fun trip, I would consider going again

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I went on an evening dinner cruise with a friend of mine. The cruise left at about 630pm and was back in at 9pm. I thought it was really great and relaxing. The staff were very friendly. There was a champagne toast to start the night off and then an opportunity to take pictures of the beautiful sunset over the skyline. I thought the food came out at a nice relaxed pace. I had the salmon, it was ok but nothing spectacular. The captain pointed out site along the way including Bill Gates house and the home from Sleepless in Seattle. We went on the cruise with a living social deal, which was an awesome bargain.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I recently went on a Waterways cruise for their BBQ lunch trip that I had purchased through Groupon. It was a relaxing, enjoyable tour of Lake Union and Lake Washington. The food was good and, of course, one of the highlights was seeing Bill Gates' house.

The staff was pleasant and friendly. They had somehow missed having a table assigned for me, so they took me up to the bar and comped me a drink while I waited for them to make arrangements.

Smooth sailing after that. Well, figuratively, not literally, as I happened to go on a day when the morning was very stormy and there were remnants of it later in the afternoon, leaving for a very choppy trip on Lake WA.

Good sightseeing trip, lots of fun, and very relaxing.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

This was an average experience. A friend and I went. The group was mostly older crowd. Used a LivingSocial deal so it was cheap. Average food. Paid extra for drinks. This is a lot of fun to do a date but not to do with your dude friend(s). The waiters don't regard you much if you're not 30+. Went close to Bills Gates' house. Started and ended in Kirkland Marina. It was supposed to be 2 hours, but was done in 1.5. We were able to get into the bridge and talk to the captain. Not enough dining tables. I would not pay full price for this.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I took my boyfriend on this cruise for coming home after the summer from his internship. The staff was fabulous, nice and cheerful. We had a fantastic time out there. Only thing was when we got the tenderloin for dinner it was a little cold. Didn't think much of it at the time. The next morning I woke up at 6am pukeing every 20 to 40 mins until about 5pm. I got food poisoning because they weren't storing the food correctly. im not wanting to say this was a bad experience because my boyfriend and I had a beautiful night on the water. I just want you to consider either cooking your food on board or storing it differently so this doesn't happen to someone else. the next day delayed my trip to Hell's Canyon and wasn't very pleasant.

Been to Waterways Cruises? Share your experiences!