“Nov. 24th,2013 Sunday Brunch Cruise”
Review of Waterways Cruises

Waterways Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Waterways Cruises offers a unique and unforgettable way to experience Seattle. Relax on a beautifully appointed yacht, enjoy the best of fresh Northwest cuisine, or party with friends and family. We cruise year-round with comfortable, climate-controlled dining salons. Seattle Lakes Dining Cruises depart from Kirkland Marina Park and Waterways Cruises HomePort in Seattle.
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I thought our cruise was just amazing. The weather was more than anyone could have hoped for! The food was wonderful, as was the service. I hadn't anticipated having to navigate stairs while holding my plate of food. That was hard as I use a cane.

What was really hard for me was getting off the boat. The step from the boat onto the dock was way too high. I wonder if there couldn't have been some kind of step aid or other help in making that high step. I somehow managed to do it, but hurt my leg in doing so. When a person presents using a cane I would have expected some additional aid in making that kind of step.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

A group of us went on the Sunday Brunch cruise. The food was included with a glass of champagne. We really enjoyed looking at Seattle from the boat.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We had an enjoyable time on our Sunday Brunch cruise. The food was great, the staff was friendly and helpful. The narration was good, but would have liked more of it.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Brunch buffet, complimentary glass of champagne, some history of the area, and an amazing cruise. It was just the right amount of time, not to long not too short. Overall great experience especially for the discounted groupon price!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Everything was perfect from beginning to end. The crew was wonderful. The captain was great. The view was fantastic and the food was delicious.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Been to Waterways Cruises? Share your experiences!