“My favorite Seattle hotel... everytime!”

Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
Ranked #2 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 17 August 2011

I have stayed at this hotel several times on business (I travel to Seattle 6-10 times per year) and have never been disappointed. The staff is phenom - always friendly and helpful. The beds are extremely comfortable. The rooms are spacious. (Did I mention there is a full stall shower, a soaking tub, AND a TV in the bathroom mirror?) The location is incredible. My only complaint about this place is that I have to leave... although I suppose I could move into one of their residential units. The little touches and personable service at this hotel cannot be beat in the Seattle area.

Room Tip: I really enjoy the rooms with a partial bay view (overlooking the pool). The sunsets cannot be beat...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,536)

Reviewed 17 August 2011

A large group of family and friends stayed at the Grand Hyatt for our daughter's wedding. Everyone experienced great service and received tremendous value compared to other Seattle hotels. The staff was extremely helpful when trying to make arrangements for guests who were arriving from all parts of the country. Great concierge service, restaurant staff was always willing to divide bills, great location in the city close to shopping and monorail.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2011

We chose the four seasons due the positive reviews on the location. I must say we were not disappointed about anything at the hotel. It is a wonderful location, right next to Pike's market. The staff was helpful with everything, and we walked to dinner most nights. We have traveled to several cities and I would rank this hotel as one of the best we have stayed at. The outdoor bar was wonderful (but closes at 10pm)...the indoor bar nice atmosphere, and the rooms were spacious and clean. I would highly recommend staying here, and if we find ourselves back in Seattle we will be repeat customers.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2011

The location of The Four Seasons is perfect to Pike's market. I don't think we could have gotten any closer. We actually stayed at this hotel to be close to the market. The room was beautiful and spacious. We had Mother's Day Brunch at their restraunt and it was amazing, absolutely amazing. The food presentation was beautiful and everything tasted perfect. The food service was great also. Great shopping is within walking distance, along with many restraunts. The only thing I would say that was slightly negative about this hotel, is they are not very friendly when you're looking for advice or information. They seemed to be bothered by to many questions and never engaged in offering suggestions easily. We visited Pike's market every day we were there and the market was filled with happy energy and good foods.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2011

This is a very good hotel with a complicated view. The beautiful Puget Sound forms the backdrop with the foreground being a Public Storage Depot and a some type of industrial plant. I actually quite liked the juxtaposition however it may not be everybody’s cup of tea.
Room décor is subdued mustards, greens, beiges and blondes as expected in a Four Seasons Hotel – in my experience they seem to favour this palate. I find it rather bland but it is unchallenging and nothing to object to which I guess is the intent.
And this for me sums up the hotel. It did nothing wrong but – other than the view – is pretty unmemorable. Great staff, nice food, expensive bar – just the norm.
The location is very near to Pike Street Market which is a great place to visit if you find being in packed into a crowd, who have no spatial awareness, a fun time. For me hell on earth.

Room Tip: Do get a view of the Puget Sound - it is lovely and every changing.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fleetcat
Reviewed 5 August 2011

We stayed here after a cruise and loved it. Everyone there was helpful and friendly. The hotel is newer so everything is still fresh and clean. I have a two year old and let them know when I made the reservations, if you have little ones this will be helpful for you. They set up a bed with side rails, a mini robe, and little slippers as well as a toy (which was a gift for her to keep). They also put toiletries in the bathroom for babies. The view from our room was phenomenal, the market one block away. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2011

We stayed here in late December. The room was immaculate and bed was amazing. The windows span the length of the floor which is nice and it offers a great view, we had windows that spanned the length (horizontal) of our room facing the mountains and sea. The bath was nice, separate toilet and bath as well as shower, lots of glass and TV in the mirror. Everyone at the hotel was great, no complaints there. The hotel is also a short walk from Pike's Place as well as some of the more notable attractions the city has to offer. There's also a staircase right next to the hotel that takes you right down to the docks. Across the street is the Seattle Art museum.

Overall the hotel was perfect, clean, new, and a great place to sleep. Would come here again.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family