“usual outstanding 4S property and service, plus Location, Location, Location!”

Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
Ranked #2 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
London, United Kingdom
“usual outstanding 4S property and service, plus Location, Location, Location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2011

As Four Seasons fans, this hotel certainly didn't disappoint - usual impeccable service and quality premises. The location is amazing too - a stone's throw from Pikes Place Market and countless eateries plus water front. We were given a room upgrade too which was a lovely gesture. We stayed for 6 days - 3 days either side of a cruise to Alaska- and the hotel stored some luggage for us for the week while we were gone, free of charge. Can't recommend highly enough. Oh and whilst the food in Art's is awesome, there are soooo many places to eat nearby I wouldn't book bed and breakfast - go eat out and experience Seattle.

Room Tip: rooms overlooking pool at back are quieter and have sea view
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (363)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2011

What's not to love? We'll be back for sure! The service is great, the food amazing, and the location great.

Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Ruthiecakes
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2011

I am from the Seattle area, and stayed here overnight for a weekend in town to see a concert.

As soon as we pulled in, we were promptly greeted and offered help with our bags, we politely declined as we only had overnight bags. Check in was fast and efficient. Before you knew it we were in our room.

The room design was modern and clean. The bathroom was stunning with a very deep soaker tub and awesome shower with an overhead rain shower. One of my key criteria on rating a room is the shower and the water pressure. This one was top notch! The tv in the mirror was a nice touch which would be expected in a 5 star property.

My other main criteria is the bed. This bed was uber comfy. i slept like a baby! After coming in pretty late from a concert it was nice to see the room turned down for bed, with the ice bucket filled and bottles of water on both nightstands. What a nice touch.

We used the lounge prior to the concert. The cocktails are delicious if a tad pricey. But for being in a 5 star hotel I was not surprised at the prices. We also had breakfast in the hotel restaurant. The quality of food was amazing. I believe much of the produce is sourced from the nearby pike place market a major tourist draw.

I would definitely recommend this place to out of town visitors and family, and would not hesitate to spend another weekend here for another special event like a concert.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank nbk5276
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2011

My husband and I recently visited Seattle together with our young adult daughter, to visit our son at Ft. Lewis. Traveling takes so much out of us any more. The Four Seasons Seattle is like an oasis: it's right in the midst of busy downtown Seattle, but it is calm inside and everyone seems to be there just to make life easier for you. This is a great place to stay. The main reason I don't give it all excellent scores is that I am a picky person, so it takes perfection to get an excellent score from me. A good rating from me is, well, pretty close to perfect. Specific to this visit's ratings: 1) as to value, well, it is priced appropriately for what you get, but it isn't over the top; 2) as to sleep quality, we have our issues independent of the hotel and it doesn't ever reach perfection any more; and 3) in re to cleanliness, although throughout our stay I would rate it excellent, there was a very minor bloop noticed when we first entered the room. Staff is outstanding, and more than make up for these very minor issues. I definitely recommend Four Seasons Hotel Seattle for a fine hotel experience!

New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2011

I have stayed at this hotel several times on business (I travel to Seattle 6-10 times per year) and have never been disappointed. The staff is phenom - always friendly and helpful. The beds are extremely comfortable. The rooms are spacious. (Did I mention there is a full stall shower, a soaking tub, AND a TV in the bathroom mirror?) The location is incredible. My only complaint about this place is that I have to leave... although I suppose I could move into one of their residential units. The little touches and personable service at this hotel cannot be beat in the Seattle area.

Room Tip: I really enjoy the rooms with a partial bay view (overlooking the pool). The sunsets cannot be beat...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2011

A large group of family and friends stayed at the Grand Hyatt for our daughter's wedding. Everyone experienced great service and received tremendous value compared to other Seattle hotels. The staff was extremely helpful when trying to make arrangements for guests who were arriving from all parts of the country. Great concierge service, restaurant staff was always willing to divide bills, great location in the city close to shopping and monorail.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2011

We chose the four seasons due the positive reviews on the location. I must say we were not disappointed about anything at the hotel. It is a wonderful location, right next to Pike's market. The staff was helpful with everything, and we walked to dinner most nights. We have traveled to several cities and I would rank this hotel as one of the best we have stayed at. The outdoor bar was wonderful (but closes at 10pm)...the indoor bar nice atmosphere, and the rooms were spacious and clean. I would highly recommend staying here, and if we find ourselves back in Seattle we will be repeat customers.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple