“A great visit x2”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Nashville
“A great visit x2”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

What can I saw about the Four Seasons Seattle that hasn't already been said. It's 5 star luxury goodness, and the people who work there make it so. Max checked me in and was lovely and kind and listened to me babble about Pearl Jam. The guys at the front always had that door open as I was running in from the severe cold. The spiked hot cider drink at the bar in the soft comfy chairs was a welcome retreat. My room was nice, large, and I really appreciated being able to watch TV while I was taking a bath/getting ready for my evening. IT was a great experience….

Which I got to experience on rerun when my plane got canceled and I was stuck in Seattle overnight. My thanks to the lovely front desk lady who welcomed this slightly tearful girl with open arms and thank god toiletries! I had an option to stay somewhere else, but I had only one thought as they canceled my trip "Get yourself back to the Four Seasons!!!" They take care of you.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
IHarley, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Seattle, responded to this review, 26 December 2013
What a lovely note about your stay with us....thank you so much for your kind comments.
I am delighted you interacted with Max....he is wonderful. And I am pleased that you enjoyed the rest of the stay as well-even if that second night was not in the original plan.
Thank you so much.....come back and visit us again soon.
Ilse Harley

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (365)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Encinitas, California, United States
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We loved our room, our view, the location, perfect. Service was excellent, plush comfy beds and linens, fabulous gym, pool and spa. Great restaurants and bar. Very pleasant and helpful staff. Splurge on a room with a view, your worth it.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
I love the title of your review....thank you SO much. But the truth is we do know that our guests have a lot of choice about what hotel they stay and I so appreciate that you had a great time and felt valued.
Hope to welcome you back again soon!
Warm regards,
TEXAS
Reviewed 9 December 2013

This is the best hotel in Seattle. They charge a lot but if you can afford it, it is worth it. The rooms were great and the restaurant was also great. The staff is well trained. The location and view are the best in Seattle.

BUD CARTER

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BUDCARTER
Santa Rosa, California, United States
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Loved our 3-night stay at the hotel. Best location. Friendly staff and the rooms are incredibly comfortable and spacious. It was incredibly cold while we were there, so we didn't get to spend time outside at the fire pit but it looked like a great place to be with a glass of wine!

Room Tip: Upgrade to the Bay view room. You can sit there for hours just watching the ferries and view of the...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 9 December 2013

The hotel is located one block from the Pikes Public Market and about two blocks from the waterfront
and is within walking distance to many of the areas attractions. You could not ask for a better location.

The rooms are very comfortable, the beds they use are like sleeping on a cloud! Bathroom is very large, tub, shower with rain shower head all marble, very nice! Water pressure was low. Not sure if it was in all of the hotel. Our TV had an issue with reception as soon as we checked in. I called down and they had someone come up and fix it right away!

I did not get a chance to enjoy the spa or the pool area on the fourth floor....it was about 25 degrees the days I was in town and being that the pool is outside, even though it is heated to 80-85 degrees, I decided to take a pass. The views are very nice from there though!

I was very impressed with the customer service everyone from the doormen, to the front desk personnel to the concierge and the housekeeping staff were very polite and helpful!

Noise from the traffic on First and Union streets was loud. It was a busy weekend and the traffic noise was not very enjoyable at 12-2 o'clock in the morning when my wife and I were trying to sleep.
To be honest I know it's not the hotels fault that there was a lot of traffic and there is probably not much they can do about it. However, I feel it still needs to be said. This was the only issue I had.

Room Tip: I would try and get a room with a view of the water...it might be more quiet.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed the hotel and that you thought the service was polite and helpful.
I am sorry that you were disturbed by the traffic noise. Our location has both serenity and bustle! Next time you are here we can choose a room that offers a quieter atmosphere.
Thank you again and hope we can welcome you back soon.
Plymouth, Minnesota
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I just returned from a very short business trip to the Seattle area and we stayed with a larger group at this hotel. From the moment we arrived and were greeted by the very friendly doormen (there's a lot of them there to help), I was amazed at the service level of this hotel. I have stayed at thousands of hotels throughout the US and world and this by far is one of the best stays I have had. The front desk team is courteous and friendly. The Concierge team is top notch. The lobby has such great spaces - from the fireplace to the long couches - it's just very inviting and welcoming. I also thought the bellman were great - handling special requests with the luggage for our large group. The rooms are amazing! I had a King room which was very large by any King room standards and it came with floor to ceiling views of the Seattle sound and mountains - just breathtakingly beautiful. The bathroom was one of the most well appointed I have seen in any hotel - far surpassing the Ritz, in my opinion. The bed was probably one of the most comfortable that I have experienced - far surpassing the Heavenly bed by Westin. The bath amenities are by L'Occitane - a well curated choice! They also know your name....it's really amazing how everyone greets you by name at The Four Seasons - - I have stayed at the Atlanta property before and it was the same way there. They truly differentiate themselves through their impeccable and thoughtful service! The location is unbeatable - you are steps away from anything you may want to do in Seattle. The Pike Street Market is at the end of the block and the Seattle Art Museum (the SAM) is across the street (definitely both worth a visit if you are in the area). This place is nothing short of spectacular - thank you to the staff for making it so enjoyable and memorable! I will definitely be back on a personal trip!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
IHarley, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Seattle, responded to this review, 24 December 2013
Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review of our hotel.
I will so enjoy sharing with the staff that you felt they were courteous and friendly, But I am most proud that you say they made your stay memorable.....something we strive to achieve with each interraction.
I am delighted to know you will return for a personal visit. Thank you so much for your loyalty.
Warm regards,
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 4 December 2013

The room was exceptionally clean and the staff was very friendly! They made us feel right at home! The restaurant had delicious food which I highly advise trying! The doorman greeted us by name and were very nice. We had an amazing view from our room and even the room service had great food!

Room Tip: Our room faced the ferris wheel but we did not hear any noise. It was great and a beautiful view at...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family