“OVER THE TOP”

Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
Ranked #2 of 103 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My husband and I recently celebrated our 19th anniversary at the Four Seasons in Seattle, a bottle of champagne & chocolate strawberries were delivered to our room as a surprise from Four Seasons. This place was unbelievable! They truly set the standard for all resorts to live up to. We could not get over the excellent service, courtesy, and attention to detail of the staff. From the moment we arrived we received five star service. The limo driver, the greeters and bellhop were warm and professional. We stayed in the Deluxe Bay-view room, I highly recommend. The room was amazing, the little touches like the slippers, robes and bottled water provided to us each night, not to mention how comfortable the bed was. Thank you for a memorable experience!!

Room Tip: The Deluxe Bay-view room Is beautiful.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mrs S

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I stayed at their beverly hills location months prior to this and this one can not hold a candle to it. but I still boast the elegance and charm fits the rate, and the staff is awesome. makes you feel at home

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank sharpshooter430
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

This is one of the most relaxed Four Seasons I have seen. Very laid back atmosphere, interesting interior but the same diligence in taking care of guests. Very good breakfast in the restaurant. Get a room or suite on a higher floor with a view!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank IndePragmatic
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I took my family to Seattle for Memorial Day weekend and stayed all three nights at the Four Seasons. I was a traveling with my wife and kids (ages 2.5 and 4.5), so I was a bit reluctant and afraid of sticking out or being too disruptive. Once we arrived, though, we felt right at home. The front desk staff, bell and room service were amazing and very responsive. I called the front desk at least 5 times during our stay and requested various things and each time they responded within 5 minutes- that's service!

Also, the hotel is in a perfect location- just a block from the Pike Place Market and about 6 blocks from the monorail.

I can't wait to visit again!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Donald H
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The staff at the Four Seasons Hotel was absolutely fantastic. The concierge was extremely helpful in picking out great restaurants and providing us a map with all of the "must see" local attractions. Housekeeping had a birthday surprise for my husband upon check in. Our rooms were great - and the bathroom was fantastic. The location of the hotel is ideal - allowing visitors to walk to all of the sites. I would definitely recommend this hotel and look forward to a future trip.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fairytc
Reviewed 29 May 2014

From the moment we arrived until the time we left our experience was wonderful. Attentive and responsive staff, great food and service in the restaurant. Clean rooms and prompt service from housekeeping, and management that oversees every detail. Can't beat that hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank lynette114
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Excellent location, Well appointed rooms, & beyond friendly staff make this a place I'll come back to every year. If your looking for the best in Seattle look no further than the Four Seasons. This comes from somebody whom is a luxury snob.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family