Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$355
US$343
Cancelon
1,613 results
All reviewsbathroom mirrorinfinity poolpike place marketpartial bay viewfire pitrain showerroom serviceferris wheelsteam roompuget soundart museumluxury hotelsoaking tubperfect locationturn down serviceelliot baybeautiful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I have stayed in many Four Seasons, and this one is by far the finest. The concierge was so helpful and planned our one day excursion to Canada. Everything was the expected world class Four Seasons service with a little more. The hotel is waterfront based but very close to Farmer's market and the rooms are incredible with t.v.s in the bathrooms. Highly recommended to anyone

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The four seasons in Seattle is another gem in their portfolio of properties around the world. We arrived at the hotel at 10:00am after our cruise from Alaska. Figuring we would drop our bags and go sightseeing. After dropping our bags off...we were told by the delightful person at check in that they did have our room ready for us. Which was fantastic, this allowed us to relax a little bit before going to Pike Place Market for lunch.. Hotel is beautiful and the service was exceptional. Everyone is there to make sure all your needs are attended to. Hotel room was awesome...including the TV imbedded in the bathroom mirror..nice touch. Location was perfect...one block from Pike place market.
We had an early flight home and they had a nice lady pickup our bags from the room at 4:30am with a cab waiting for us outside to take us to the airport. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay...wish it could have been longer... Richie and Barbara (Boston)..

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is one of the best hotels I have stayed in during my business travel tenure. Aside from the fantastic downtown location (1 block away from Pike Place Market), views of the water, beautiful pool, and great restaurant, the staff make this hotel a true 5-star.

General Manager Ilse Harley was more than accommodating when I reached out to the hotel about having my girlfriend visit with me at the last minute. She left a very nice note in our room welcoming us, and even had extra bath products brought up to the room (I had noted they were her favorite part about Four Seasons stays). All the other staff were welcoming and made me feel like I was first priority.

I tried to spend as much time at the pool as possible when not working, and this hotel has the best views in the city. Even the wait staff at the pool are talkative and helpful, and gave us recommendations for restaurants I would have never even known about.

All around great stay and I will be coming back in the future!

Room Tip: Pay for the upgrade to the water-view rooms
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I usually LOVE Four Seasons Hotels, and have stayed at this one twice. My first visit was great, so I booked another stay and the second visit did not go well. First, I will say that the front desk staff were very nice, and the room was lovely. However, I booked a "city view" because I had stayed in a water view room last time and thought it would be fun to see the city from my window. What I got, however, was not a city view, but a ground floor view of the shrubs around the pool. Literally could not see the pool, just the floor to ceiling shrubs. Well, ok, I think, next time I will book a water view again. My bad. And then on day 2 of my 4 day stay, a pair of diamond stud earrings goes missing... Again, my fault, because I usually take my jewelry with me, because I'm a little paranoid about room safe (I mean, housekeeping resets those codes, right?!), but I thought I would have time between meetings to come back to the room, which did not happen. And when I got back to my room, and was dressing for dinner, I noticed they were gone. And it's not like I left them out on the counter or anything; they were in a small zippered bag, which was inside my toiletries kit. I started second guessing myself, and thought, well, maybe I really didn't pack them after all! And when I got home, sure enough, they were not there and I had taken them. I spoke with hotel security, and they did an "investigation", speaking to everyone who had entered the room during my stay, because of course they have an electronic record, but who is going to fess up upon questioning?! I hoped that maybe I had inadvertently dropped them on the floor, but the floor was so clean, you could have eaten off it, so I know it had been cleaned thoroughly. So, my only conclusion is that they were stolen, and it makes me sick to think something like this could happen at the Four Seasons. I chose not to file a police report, due to my stupidity at leaving them in the room, but the thought of my belongings having been rifled through is enough to end my stays there. I've debated about writing this candid review for 2 months, because no establishment likes a negative review, especially one with allegations of theft, and I'm sure the Four a Seasons will want this removed, but I wanted to share my experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
10  Thank AgadorSpartacus
IHarley, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.

I certainly understand how disappointed you must be about your missing earings.
Our housekeeping employees do not have the access to the guest room safe and most of our guests elect to place valuable items in it.
I am sorry our findings have not been positive in recovering your earings. If you would like to still
persue filing a police report, one of our employees would be happy to assist in that process.

I would also be happy to discuss personally at your convenience. I can be reached directly at 206-749-7001.

Ilse Harley

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Our stay was fantastic. Foremost, the service was exquisitely on point without being obtrusive. This balance is hard to strike but the Four Seasons Seattle nailed it perfectly. We loved the location of the hotel along with all the amenities on the property. Our only slight criticism is the double beds instead of larger queens in the room we booked. That being said, we loved our stay and are thrilled to be coming back for another stay.

• Stayed: July 2014