Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$242
  • Breakfast included
US$304
US$241
US$544
US$526
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$306
US$331
Official Hotel
1,613 results
All reviewsbathroom mirrorinfinity poolpike place marketpartial bay viewfire pitrain showerroom serviceferris wheelsteam roompuget soundart museumluxury hotelsoaking tubperfect locationturn down serviceelliot baybeautiful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2010

The hotel is located near the waterfront approximately a block away from Pike Market Place. The staff were extremely helpful with any questions I had. I was greeted with a smile by the doorman everytime I left or came back to the hotel. I did not get to eat in the restaurant but the items on the menu looked good. The pool was very nice, more fancy than any other pool I've seen. The only drawback is that when it's crowded, you may have to wait for a chair.

But overall, this is a wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2010

The Four Seasons Seattle was one of the best hotel experiences my husband and I have ever had and we have traveled extensively, including many other stays at other Four Seasons properties. The service was impeccable, warm, friendly, helpful and professional. And a free upgrade to a nicer suite was a welcome suprise after a long flight in from the east coast. I will not stay anywhere else when visiting Seattle in the future. A now loyal Four Seasons customer.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2010

LOCATION- Took the Light Rail from the airport. $2.50 per person and 40 minutes to University station. Just a block from the hotel. Walked to the Pike Market every morning. LIght stroll to the pacific center- 10 minute walk. Aquarium is only 10 minute walk. The ferry to cross to Bainbridge is 20 minute walk. Everything was within 3 mile radius so that you have an option of using the complimentary house car.

HOTEL - Probably the smallest Four Seasons in the US. Lobby is modern and clean but generally small. Pool and jacuzzi area also small, but beatiful view.

SERVICE - As usual, FS quality. Haley at the concierge was very helpful.

ART RESTAURANT- The doughnut desert was not as good as other people's review. Portions were small but still satisfying. KIDS 5 and under eat free.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2010

This hotel is new and it shows: Modern style and spit-shine clean.
My wife and I stayed at FS Seattle for couple of days before departing for our honeymoon (FS Manele Bay in Lanai which I can talk about for an hour.) This was a great hotel and accommodated my needs in every way.

Since I was getting married earlier in the day of the check-in, I called the FS Seattle concierge to have the bags delivered in the morning. She took care of everything including checking us in and having they keys ready the moment my wife and I arrived around midnight. They also had a complementary champaign waiting for us in the room. The spa was great and the hot tub on the terrace looking over the Sound was pretty cool.

The location is pretty good. Pike Place is just couple of blocks away and can walk to most downtown attractions.

Overall, FS Seattle is worth 5 stars in my book.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FranklinR
Reviewed 22 March 2010

My husband and I spent the night here to celebrate our anniversary... and we didn't want to leave. We've been pampered at the Four Seasons in Africa (Cairo and Sharm El Sheik) and hoped that it would live up to the same unbelievable experience we had abroad - and it did.

Top Four Reasons to Stay:
1) Location - with views of the waterfront and everything from restaurants to shopping to the Pike Market within a few blocks of the hotel it couldn't have been better.

2) Rooms - top end in looks, decor and comfort. Pick anything, bed, pillows, bedding, robs, soaps and shampoo, tv's - all of it was clean, perfect and trendy.

3) Food - We ate at the hotel Restaurant and Lounge (ART). If you don't care about calories try the sliders, truffle gnocci and mac and cheese.

4) Staff - Simply put - they are outstanding! Special thanks to Meagan the Concierge, Michael (ART) and the entire Valet Staff. (stay clear of Jane the concierge she is the exception to this great team perhaps it was an off day??)

Wifi - 11.00 a day

Great Places to Eat within walking distance of the hotel:
Wild Ginger for Pan Asian
Lowell's for breakfast (go to the 3rd floor for great views)
ART - (Four Seasons)
Turkish Restaurant - Pike Market - have the chicken donairs and turkish delights.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple