My friends and I were staying in Seattle for the Mariners vs. Red Sox games June 23 -june 25th. There was four of us, 3 guys and 1 girl. they gave us a king bed with a pull out coach. We werent in our room until 11 pm and when I pulled out the coach the was a Poop stain on the mattress, then we go and get the sheets for the pull out coach and the was Poop and urine stains on those. I called to get a new mattress and sheets but they only brought us sheets and couldnt give us a new mattress. The breakfast the next morning was very busy, ran out of plates, forks, knifes, only had spoons. the eggs were ok, the hashbrowns were hard and cold, the bacon was turkey bacon and liked more like a slice of ham, i ended up having an english muffin and a very small glass of apple juice, because the glasses were the size u would give to a 2 year old. it took 25 minutes for a tax, it was quicker if i called then the front desk. The bathroom was dirty and in the room there was no venting system, and if there was it wasnt working, it smelled so bad in the room, the house keeping had to keep the doors open in every room that they were cleaning because there was ventingsystem. overall worst marriott hotel i have ever stayed in. I will never stay in that hotel ever again! It was gross!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the SpringHill Suites Seattle Downtown hotel. Just minutes from the Westlake Center via light rail, the Convention Center, The Space Needle, Waterfront, Pike Place Market and the Cruise Terminal's, our Seattle hotel's accommodations offer easy access to many of the city's top attractions. Start your day with a free hot breakfast buffet, and end it with a specialty cocktail at our Bistro on Yale Bar (happy hour is from 4-7 p.m.), or enjoy fresh regional fare at the Bistro on Yale Restaurant. Guests can also enjoy our Seattle downtown hotel's swimming pool, spa, fitness center, and free shuttle service. We are also proud to offer Complimentary access to 24 Hour Fitness located across the street. On-site parking is a valet-only service for a fee. All of our Seattle hotel suites offer spacious living and sleeping areas separated by a privacy wall, as well as kitchenettes with mini-refrigerators and microwaves. We look forward to welcoming you to the SpringHill Suites Seattle Downtown hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Seattle Downtown/South Lake Union reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Seattle Downtown/South Lake Union Hotel Seattle
- Seattle Springhill Suites