Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Conv Ctr-Pike Street
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
  • Room Service
1,600 results
All reviewsconvention centermon thursfull kitchenlight dinnerevening receptionliving roompike stbreakfast and dinnerfree breakfastcapitol hillhot breakfastsmall kitchenfront desk staffking suiteattending a conferencevalet parkinghome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 November 2012

I was attending the NCSS Conference in Seattle November 16-18. After a 5 hour flight from Philadelphia and a 1 hour train ride from SeaTac, all I wanted was to get to my hotel room and flop.
I got to the hotel and Clarisse S. greeted me by name and gave me the keys to room 924. It was kind of interesting to go to the 8th floor and then take another elevator to a very private 9th floor. The room was so inviting. The maintenance person came to fix a light and set the alarm. By midnight I was out like the light he replaced!
Breakfast was wonderful before the conference. How the chef knew I love chive scrambled eggs is beyond me.
When I asked about a nice place for dinner to try Pacific salmon, Clarisse guided me to Blue Acre. Boy! She was right on about the place. The next night, she advised me to go to Tango for tapas--and they were the best since Spain!
Even the chambermaid asked if there was anything else I wanted.
The bell staff stored my bags on Sunday, as my flight back wasn't until 10:45pm In fact, I met one of the bell staff that previous night at the tapas restaurant!
When the staff also go to places they want their guests to go, you KNOW you have a great hotel.
I loved my stay!

Room Tip: If you really want to have complete privacy, book a room on the 9th floor. The views are great and it's blissfully quiet.
2  Thank BilingualTeacher
HWSuitesSEATTLE, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Conv Ctr-Pike Street, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2012

BilingualTeacher,

So we did well witht the chive scrambled eggs? Glad to hear it and also very happy to know that Celisse and the team took great care of you during your stay. We feel that the personal connections we make with our guests set us apart and it appears we were able to make that happen during your stay. Thank you for all of the wonderful comments. We will be sure to share with our staff. We hope to see you here in Seattle for pleasure next time.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

We stay in Seattle quite often and love to find new places to stay. Sometimes this works out and on occasion we are sadly disappointed. On our most recent visit to the Emerald City we enjoyed our accomodations at the Homewood Suites on Pike Street.

We purchased tickets to the Paramount and were able to walk to dinner then to the Theatre to see "Wicked". It was an amazing weekend and we LOVED Homewood Suites and will definitely stay there again.

We walked down to Pike Place Market, saw the fish throwing, grabbed some Seattle's Best coffee since the line at the original Starbucks was down the street and turning the block. We walked down to the waterfront to see the Ferris Wheel, then up the HUGE staircase back to down town. It was a lovely day in Seattle, enjoying the sun, we rarely find it rainy in Seattle, we just must be lucky that way.

The hot breakfast was delicious, the room was HUGE, we had a balcony with a view of the city, the hotel location is awesome, we were able to walk to several specialty stores, Pacific Place, Westlake Plaza (where you can jump on the Monorail) we didn't this time but it's nice to know it's so close. You are less than a block from the Convention Center. We went to Gameworks and had some fun playing and riding the games. You are within walking distance of two different multi plex theatres and you are just around the corner from the Paramount Theatre.

The staff were all very courteous, helpful, and friendly. Definitely looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank TrvlJunkE

TrvlJunkE,

I love that you love our hotel. Coming from someone who travels quite a bit, it is great to know that we were able to impress you during your stay. Thanks so much for the kind words and please choose us the next time you come back to town.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

This was my second time staying at a Homewood Suites. The first time was just a one-nighter in Illinois but I had a full week stay this time. The proximity to the convention center, just two blocks away, was my main reason for selecting this hotel. The neighborhood is safe and there were always people out and about. The hotel is also within walking distance of the Westlake Center and the Pike Street Market.

The breakfast and "welcome home" dinner provide a hearty and relaxing beginning and end to the day. The menu for both meals is varied enough so you don't get bored. My room (#824) was spacious and laid out logically. The entire staff was very friendly and professional.

I did not have a chance to use the pool, the hot tub, or the room service. Also, I did not drive so I did not need to use the parking service.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, be aware that rooms on the north side of the hotel, facing the street, have a good amount of noise from traffic and from general city life.
2  Thank Shannon W

Shannon W,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We are pleased that you liked our suite as well as our food offerings. Our hotel is designed so that you will enjoy a longer-term stay, and it appears as though we have succeeded. We hope to see you the next time you are in Seattle.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

Stayed in the corner suite on the top floor, view was great and accommodations were very comfortable. We had a small kitchen, balcony, living room with fireplace and a spacious bedroom and bathroom. Located just east of the convention center on Pike Street, walking to the market and around town was a breeze. Enjoyed the tapas restaurant Tango across the street, then walked to the Pikes Market and were entertained at the improv theater. Great visit to Seattle and would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank kamTacoma
HWSuitesSEATTLE, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Conv Ctr-Pike Street, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

kamTacoma,

Thanks for the kind words and the detailed description of our amenities. We hope to see you the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 10 November 2012

This the most disappointing Homewood Suites I have been in. More like a Hampton Inn. Started with a call to verify my arrival. I'm Diamond with a guaranteed reservation. Staff at desk friendly enough. The room I got stuck in was so small I had to go out in the hall to change my mind. Breakfast leaves a lot to be desired. Found out balcony is shared with adjoining room. think about security much? It is convenient to the convention center so there is that.

Room Tip: I only saw one room so my best tip is choose another hotel.
1  Thank Divecontx

Divecontx,

I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel. We try our best to be welcoming and accommodating and we do have rooms that are among the largest in downtown Seattle. However, it appears in your case we have not provided the service and amenities that you needed for your stay. Please accept my apologies and know that we hope that you give us another chance when you return to visit Seattle.