“Tasty & Fun!”

Seattle Bites Food Tours
Ranked #5 of 95 Food & Drink in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Seattle Bites specializes in only one tour - our historical and food walking tours of Pike Place Market. We are known for our LARGE and unique food offerings made especially for us while taking you behind the scenes and sharing the fascinating history of the 100-plus year-old Pike Place Market.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 20 December 2017

My boyfriend and I did this tour when visiting Seattle. There was a mix of visitors and locals in our group, all equaling enjoying tasting and learning about all the different stalls! There were small gems in Pikes Place that we would have never knew about otherwise. It was a really different way to see such an iconic and still important place! A great start for the day.

All reviews
in 77 reviews
"food samples"
"food stops"
in 15 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"come hungry"
"booked this tour"
in 10 reviews
"fresh fruit"

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Such a pleasant day with Marla, our tour guide! I had been to Pike Place once before, but our daughter just moved to Seattle and told my husband and I that we had to do this particular tour. We are so glad we did. I should preface that we are not "tour" people. We tend to like to wander about on our own. But this tour gives just the right amount of history with a perfect balance of delicious food sampling. Marla was just fantastic! She is a real gem -- knowledgeable, fun, made us feel like we were doing a tour with a friend, not a generic tour guide. I would go again when back in town and I would ask for Marla. Seattle Bites is the best of the food tours! You can't get this breadth of information and great food any other way. Well worth it!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Our team loved our Seattle Bites tour with Marla! Even as a Washington native, I learned so much about the history of Pike Place Market. The tour was a great length and was kept moving at a good pace without feeling rushed. It was a relaxing way to enjoy the morning.

As for the food, yum! While I've been to the Market many times in the past, I discovered many new favorite places to eat. The food portions are a good size for the tour, so I didn't feel the need to eat lunch after the tour. I consider this tour to be a very good value, especially considering its length, number & size of food samples, and quality of the tour guide.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I had a great time on this tour with our guide Chip. I loved how I not only got to sample some outstanding food, but learned more about the amazing city of Seattle. If you are going to Pikes Place, you really should do this tour. You’ll be so pleasantly surprised. I’d even do it again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We took the 10:30am tour with Chip. It was a great way to get familiar with the history of Pike Place Market. My favorite part of the tour is learning about the vendors we visit - their family stories and the connection that Seattle Bites Food Tours has with them. I've done several tours in Seattle - and this was a great new perspective - so much I didn't know about. It's nice to sample a variety of food and treats without eating an entire meal.