Hyatt At Olive 8
US$479
US$316
Official Site
2,625 results
All reviewsgreat hotelsteam roomconvention centermodern hotelpacific placepike place markethotel restaurantpool and hot tubwithin walking distancecorner roomlight railvalet parkingspace needlewater pressurewould definitely stay here againloved this hoteltwo blocks
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Although our stay was short, it was great. The hotel is beautiful with state of the art amenities. Hotel location was perfect because it's close to all sorts of shopping; Pikes Place, Restaurants, Ocean views, and the first Starbucks! The staff were very friendly.

Room Tip: You must check out the Hyatt pool on the 2nd floor (see pic). Its beautiful. We didn't and we are so sorry we missed out.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank DianeR55
T0m_W0lf, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt At Olive 8, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2012

Thank you for the review and the gracious compliments about our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We would love for you to come back and spend more time with us at Hyatt at Olive 8 and see all that Seattle has to offer.

Lindye W.
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 9 July 2012

I stayed at the Grand Hyatt in Seattle on a previous trip (they were booked this time) and I have to say that the Hyatt at Olive 8 rivals that Grand Hyatt (not the quite there but a lovely substitute). Lovely lobby, nice rooms, pleasant hotel staff, energetic valet team and good amenities. The only draw back was the restaurant - the service and the food choices were just not up to par. Service was ridiculously slow and most of the times, I was the only one or one of a few in the place. So eat somewhere else and enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank exposingthetruth
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Good: Got a huge corner room with lots of windows. Room service food was delicious. Great location. Green environment.

Drawbacks: When booked, I was told my room type is on the higher floors (I was on the 5th floor). Also, I felt slightly mircromanaged (could barely hear the tv at times because the volume was preset to not exceed 71; AC was also preset and room was sometimes hotter than I'd like; VERY limited cable) and nickle and dimed (I know most nice hotels are sadly charging for internet these days, but $2 for onions on my burger?).

Overall, it was good, but not great. I've had better.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dr F
Reviewed 9 July 2012

First off, the staff at the hotel were wonderful, especially Chris the bellman. He anticipated our needs like a pro. He is the model that all hotel service people should follow. We stayed in the luxury suite with the late checkout breakfast. This worked out great as I had a spa appointment in the afternoon. This enabled me to take full advantage of the spa's facilities before my treatment. I also recommend the late checkout special for late sleepers!

Everything about our stay was perfect except for the suite. I found that it didn't meet its "luxury" title. The table tops were stained with water marks and chipped. The wall had some scuff marks. There are 3 televisions each with a different remote device which was confusing and difficult to find local channels. There was only 1 robe provided. Toiletries were standard. No shower cap for my hair.

The bathtub is large,deep and heavenly. The bathroom lights have a dimming feature which set the mood for a soothing, calming soak. Towels were plentiful.

The king sized bed was sumptuous and the pillows were perfect. The rest of the furnishings; couches and chairs were just okay.

Overall, I thought luxury suite 1434 was pleasant but overpriced and overrated.

We love the Hyatt and would stay again if they had any promotions or specials.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Debra L
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We stayed here prior to an Alaskan cruise. The staff was very friendly. It is in a central downtown location so transportation is not an issue. Rooms were very nice.

• Stayed: May 2012