Hyatt At Olive 8
US$287
US$273
  • Fitness centre
2,623 results
All reviewsgreat hotelsteam roomconvention centermodern hotelpacific placepike place markethotel restaurantpool and hot tubwithin walking distancecorner roomlight railvalet parkingspace needlewater pressurewould definitely stay here againloved this hoteltwo blocks
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

A gem of a hotel within walking distance of many of Seattle's attractions, restaurants and flagship stores. Clean and cool rooms as well as 5 star dining at their restaurant "Urbane".Order the Mac & Cheese with Dungeness crab and short rib sliders, EXCELLENT. A great stay made even better by their friendly and helpful staff throughout the entire property!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a great hotel. Perfect location, comfortable bed, modern bathroom, clean, and great service. The restaurant had good food and the breakfast counter was reasonably priced. The front desk was helpful and friendly. The wifi worked well and there were plenty of places to work in the lobby. I will definitely stay here on my next trip to Seattle.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

While Hyatts can be nice, this one was excellent. Brand new, my understanding is that to build it, the city of Seattle required them to be green. It is a spa like hotel (with a spa). I was there on business but wished I could stay longer and take advantage of all the treatments, spa facilities and so forth they have. When I entered the lobby to check in I was approached and offered a glass of water and green apples were available. The room was spacious, the bed comfy, and the care prompt and friendly. Highly recommended it. Very close to nice shops of Seattle.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed here four nights for a business conference. The front desk personnel were attentive when I called them requiring information.

I had FedEx send me a package, and I got a text that it had arrived hours before I could pick it up. When I inquired about it, they were friendly and sent someone up to my room with the package as soon as it got logged.

It's a small touch, but I loved that they had fresh water with fruit or cucumber in the lobby toward the afternoon for a refresher. When I checked in they had green apples on the counter, but I didn't see them on subsequent days.

The workout facilities were good. I used them twice. In the gym they had antibacterial wipes to clean the machines, cool towels in the refrigerator, regular towels for use, and water. The machines had all the bells and whistles and let you work out overlooking the tree-lined streets below. I wish I had had time to try the sauna, use the whirlpool, or visit the spa--alas, it was a business trip!

I did not park, and it was just two blocks or so from the Nordstrom-based light rail that takes you to the airport for $2.75 in about 35 minutes. I liked that the hotel let me know about this option to arrive at the hotel prior to my trip. No doubt my business office will be glad for that small expense savings!

Overall, a great experience.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The location of the hotel was superb. If you like to walk great place to do so, close to all attractions. Pikes Market about a mile walk, Space Needle and Chihuly Glass museum about a 2 mile walk. If someone has difficulty walking you may want to take a cab or transit as there are some hills you may not be able to negotiate.Very close and convenient to restaurants. Staff very friendly and helpful during my stay. Rooms updated very tasteful. The only reservation I had was for a Hyatt there was a charge for WiFi in the rooms (free in lobby) and no complimentary coffee in the lobby that most hotels offer. Other than that it was a comfortable stay and would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends