Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$242
  • Breakfast included
US$304
US$241
US$544
US$526
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$549
galahotels.com
  • Pool
1,159 results
All reviewsspace needlebay viewevening receptionliving roombreakfast and dinnerfree dinnerqueen anneunderground parkingcomplimentary breakfastsmall kitchenwithin walking distancefull kitchenfew blockspacific science centerview of the waterwould stay here againking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Wow, what a fantastic place to stay! Close to everything and the people couldn't be nicer! The evening "light" dinner was really a dinner and the wine and beer were an absolute plus! I have stayed at many Homewood Suites.....this is the absolute BEST!! The staff is fantastic, rooms are great, and location is wonderful!! I will definitely be back!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank JeanieJ
Reviewed 12 April 2013 via mobile

I just stayed at the Homwood Suite at San Antonio Riverwalk 6-7 weeks ago & I can't help not to compare. I was prepared that the view of the Puget Sound was going to be somewhat obstructed so I requested for the top floor & the view was quite ok (see photo). The location is good - walkable to the Space Needle and some shopping areas. The areas that left me less than 100% satisfied were the room & food. The rooms facing the sound have single King beds & those facing the city have two Queens. I don't have problems with road noise which a prior review noted perhaps because the central heater in our room was terribly noisy. The food at breakfast was mediocre compared to San Antonio Riverwalk. There isn't much of a view at the dining area. So it's not surprising that most just ate quickly & left unlike San Antonio Riverwalk where many would sit around enjoying the view. Looking on the brighter side, there was no problem getting a vacant table. The staffs were outstanding, going out of the way to help & were very courteous.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Bernard1985
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Having recently stayed at an excellent Homewood in Minneapolis, the shortcomings of this particular property were particularly obvious. Breakfast does not include a nice fresh fruit bowl with melons etc as at other properties. The internet is woefully inadequate, and the staff response to that is "yeah it gets slow in the evenings when everyone uses it" but even on a weekday at 2 pm it was painfully erratic and slow. We did like the king suite having a door to separate the sitting room from the bedroom, and underground parking is convenient, albeit expensive.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank jpwspo
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Only stayed 1 night but it was very comfortable. It was really nice to have the space of a separate seating room apart from the bedroom. We didn't make full use of the kitchen but it was convenient to have a full size refrigerator to put all our snacks in rather than the usual mini fridge that many hotels now stock with their own products they want you to buy. The only downside was it was difficult to turn the air-conditioning off during the night--got cold. Walking distance to Seattle Center was very convenient. Was able to park on the street and avoid the hotel parking charge.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Jung L
Reviewed 5 April 2013

The rooms and staff are wonderful at this location. The bed in my room was better than the one I have at home and that's saying a lot considering I usually have problems sleeping in hotel beds. The staff are very friendly and are always willing to give directions or offer help with anything you need. The suite shop wasn't always completely stocked but they generally had something for you if you needed it. The room was just beautiful. More than what I expected and so comfortable. It was nice to come back at the end of the day after running around town with friends to just sit and relax on my own and the hotel did exactly that for me. I can't thank them enough for being accommodating and friendly throughout my 5 day stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo