“Best Customer Service Yet”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown
Ranked #35 of 105 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I used to live in Seattle and came back for a pleasure trip so I was familiar with the Hotel but had never stayed there. I got a good price online. When I arrived it was a Weekend very crowded. The friendly girl at the front desk gave me a great room with a view of the sound and Space Needle. The room smelled a little like cigarette smoke. A very friendly Employee named Virginia, who by the way was one of the nicest people I have met went above and beyond great customer service was wonderful and professional to say the least gave me a little discount toward the room. And Cheers to Rachelle, hope I spelled it correctly, who by the way was great too.
Will definitely go back. Even when I checked out was treated like a VIP... Great view, nice comfy bed and a kitchenette, felt like I was at home similar to a Studio Apt in the Heart of Seattle.

Room Tip: The rooms a little higher up are quieter. Facing East is nice for a view of the Space Needle
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank rubee2013
Elfaaz A, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Thank you so much for visiting this site and leaving a wonderful review. Apologies for the smoke smell in your room but glad to hear that Virginia and Rachelle (you spelt it correctly) turned your stay around. Your business was much appreciated and we look forward to providing the best service for your future travel needs at the Homewood Suites Seattle-Downtown.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,142)

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We've been only for a weekend in this beautiful Seattle for a night at the Seattle opera.
We've chose this hotel being very close to downtown and not so far from the Seattle Opera.
Spacious suite, very clean, the staff very nice, professional and very helpful.
One small think: we do appreciated the breakfast included but the management might have another look on the menu. Chicken patties and that kind of baked potatoes can be replaced by something better- something like omelet, maybe a strip of bacon can do for sure better in guest's plate.
But anyway this is just a detail. I'll recommend it to everyone.

Room Tip: Choose room facing inside court.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Cristian C

Thank you so much for visiting this site and leaving a wonderful review. We will keep your comments in mind in creating ways to enhance our guest breakfast experience. Your business was much appreciated and we look forward to providing the best service for your future travel needs at the Homewood Suites Seattle-Downtown.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Everyone was helpful and nice and easy to work with .They helped me with directions to seattle center and other points of interest. Nice and easy going folks. I will come back. The breakfast was extrordinary in its variety and quality , my wife and I were consistanclly happy with starting the day with a good meal.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for visiting this site and leaving a wonderful review. We are glad you thoroughly enjoyed your stay here. Your business was much appreciated and we look forward to providing the best service for your future travel needs at the Homewood Suites Seattle-Downtown.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

This hotel could use some updating but it's comfortable and adequate. However, the walls are paper thin. The housekeeping staff was yelling at one another, banging their carts around, slamming doors, etc for hours. Don't expect to sleep much esp if you're on the sleeper sofa of a one bedroom.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank AKirkG
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

Very nice, about 5 blocks to the Space Needle, Chihuly Museum, etc. had a separate bedroom with a kitchen and small living room adjoining. 2 tvs in case you want different programs. Ate at Buckley's a block away, good food, pub atmosphere. I would definitely recommend.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
HWS-Seattle-Downtown, Assistant General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2013

It was our pleasure having you as our guest. We are delighted to hear you had such a great visit with us in Seattle. I look forward to see you again when travel brings you into Seattle.

Dirk

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We were happy to be able to get a quiet 2 bdrm suite away from the traffic in this downtown Seattle hotel. Good beds , nice pillows. Good location for accessing space needle, downtown. Decent breakfast , friendly helpful staff.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Came to Seattle for a week to get married and honeymoon. The front desk staff to the dining room staff, to the housekeepers have been gems. The friendliness and willingness to please are phenomenal in this day and age. We just spent the most enjoyable dinner downstairs (gratis Mon - Thurs) and had complimentary white zinfandel and pilsner with it, brought a second glass to our room. It's not high dining, but the attitude and charm of Jada really made it better than some filets I 've eaten. Really enjoyed her interaction with the other guests as well as with us. The company should take note of hidden assets such as her. Michael at the front desk was very helpful as well. The duvet on the bed had seen it's better days, and the sofa in the separate living area wasn't the greatest, but that's about all I can truly say I found lacking - though a jacuzzi tub would have come in handy after a day walking the hills of Seattle. Get a room higher up, 4th floor was quite, especially as we didn't face Western Ave. No real view, but not important. Parking is hard to find on the street and perilous as far as tickets, and $20 was a bit rich for our blood. less than a $6 cab ride to Pike Place Market, and walked to EMP museum, Space Needle, and some great ethnic restaurants. I satisfied my Thai and Greek urges within 4 blocks and they were across the street from each other.

Room Tip: Get 4th floor or higher and away from Western Avenue if you want quiet. We were never aware of noise...