“Homeweed Suites review - Down town Seattle”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown
Ranked #42 of 102 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Really nice place to stay. Perfectly cleaned dailyas well as per your request. Kindest of people make you feel warm at breakfast or in the evening and are there to help you with whatever need you may have. Total respect to your privacy and needs. Really close to the city center, so well situated and organized. All and all a very good experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Dawn M, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you so much for the great review and kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Seattle!

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Enjoyed our stay. We had a nice view of the water from the bedroom and the bed was comfy. The complimentary breakfast was very good - one of the better complimentary breakfasts we've encountered in North America.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for the kind words and the great review! We're glad that you enjoyed your stay (and our cozy beds), and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

This hotel was great for me... suite was nice, hotel was quiet and staff was very friendly and helpful. It was very close to where I needed to be and a short distance down to the waterfront where there are all kinds of things to do and see....

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so happy that you enjoyed your time with us and were able to get out and see Seattle! We look forward to having you stay with us your next time in town.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Let me start out by saying we definitely had some problems but they compensated us for them so I gave them an overall score of 3 because of that.
We arrived with no reservation and agreed on the online military rate but we were charged a higher rate on our bill. They corrected that for us.
We also did not get any housekeeping services while we were there (2 nights, one full day) because there was some confusion with a privacy sign on/not on our door but they also compensated us a nights stay for that so those positives cancel out those negatives for me.
Overall the hotel was fine and the staff was nice. The location was close enough to everything for us.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This hotel is safe, has all the necessary amenities I needed for my one week stay convenient location wonderful and knowledgeable staff I plan on staying there again, and recommended to my daughter and her family when they come to Seattle next month for a family visit

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I was very happy with the suite overall I was looking for a hotel with a kitchen in this area and Homewood suites was the only one that had this option 3 issues I had with the hotel 1) when I walked into room 307 it had a musty smell but then I got used to the smell just when entering the first time it was there 2)at arrival although I arrived after 11 due to a flight delay I had no help taking up our luggage and with 4 little kids it was a problem and the front desk wasnt too nice either. but then I figured well its late at night maybe the front door workers left for the day. 3) the second night we arrived at the hotel 2am (we missed our clipper boat frome victoria so we had to take a real hard alternate ruite.)and we had NO new towels our beds were made but we didnt get any towels I wasnt gonna bother the front desk cause when I called to ask the directions how I get to the hotel (I was already in downtown seattle just didnt know how I get to the hotel)he acted very annoyed and when we arrived he didnt even greet us. so no towels for us we had to use the towels from a night before (ok not that bad) 4) going home we didnt have help with luggage either and this was in the middle of the day. why doesnt this hotel have a doorman helping with the luggage? I cannot understand this I never had this experiance before. I should say that the girl at the front desk during the day was helpful and gave us directions. overall the hotel is nice the room was perfect for a family and I was happy for that but I think the front desk needs improvemnt and they need to hire doormen.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank yfgmom

Thank you so much for the review and making us aware of the frustrations that you experienced during your stay. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service to all of our guests and apologize that we fell short. We have discussed your challenges with our team to ensure that they don't come up in the future. Again, we are truly sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your suggestions.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

The front desk people very helpful, the housekeeping was not good, the cleanliness of the lobby and kitchen area was not very good, the help at breakfast just sitting around the tables and ignoring to clean after breakfast. The guest were cleaning the tables so they could eat breakfast. Did not clean our one night. Will not stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank wallynRichboro
Dawn M, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

I am truly sorry for your experience at our hotel and thank you for your comments. We strive to provide an excellent experience for our guests and are disappointed that we fell short. Please be assured that we will use your feedback to improve our service and it has been passed on to the appropriate departments. We would love for you to come back and experience our hotel how it should be. Please feel free to contact me directly before your next trip to Seattle.
Thank you again for helping us improve! Dawn