We stayed here for 5 nights, two rooms. Rooms were very nice, the staff was very helpful and professional, the breakfast was ok. Still prefer the breakfast at Hampton Inn. The exercise room is excellent and opened 24 hours. Didn't use the spa or pool. Did use the elevator accessed from the garage and it is very quick, as opposed to the one near the lobby, which is used by more people. Really liked the atmosphere of this hotel and plan to stay there again in a few months. We had a car so didn't use the shuttle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south end of scenic Lake Union, the Silver Cloud Hotel Seattle - Lake Union is two miles from downtown Seattle's finest shops and restaurants and just five miles from the University of Washington campus. The hotel is also located near Seattle Center and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, and is only a 20 minute walk to the iconic Space Needle. Most of the guestrooms have spectacular waterfront views of Lake Union and Seattle. All rooms have 42" high definition flat screen TVs, complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators and laptop safes. A complimentary Silver Cloud breakfast is offered daily in addition to use of our brand new fitness center. The hotel features an indoor pool and spa and offers local area shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Seattle - Lake Union reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn - Lake Union Hotel Seattle
- Silver Cloud Hotel Lake Union